Samantha and Mia

Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers

Wednesday, August 5, 2009

I am in love.......

With my sweet babies..... They were both there an looked so healthy. The tech said the measurements were great and now we just wait on the blood work.

She also said she thinks they are both girls..... Not 100% sure though!

I'm in love with my little bambino's.

I will post their pictures when I get home. They are beautiful!

10 comments:

Melody said...

Great news! Now, STOP worrying! They are going to be fine!

Sandra said...

That's awesome news I have been checking in to see if you have updated. Now hopefully you can relax and enjoy the ride..Things are going to be fine in a few months you will have to perfect little angels.

The Pifer's said...

Thats what I have been WAITING TO HEAR ALLLLL DAY! :) GOD IS GREAT SWEETIE!!! I hope puts your mind a little at ease and you are able to sit back and enjoy this :) (besides the sickness-ick)...I love ya and SEND ME THE PICTURE OF THEM TO MY EMAIL :)

HUGS :)

Ashley said...

WHOOOHOOO!! That's great news...I'd say stop worrying but I haven't yet so....try to worry less;) ((HUGS))

Stacie said...

I was starting to get worried since so many hours passed.

Yay for two healthy babies.

I am SOOO happy for you!

twondra said...

I'm soooo happy for you!!! You're such a great mommy!!!

Carrie said...

That's so great to hear!!

myfriar said...

I can stop obsessing over the updates now!! Hooray and Praise the Lord!! What wonderful news, and so glad to hear they are both growing along so beautifully! Can't wait to see a picture!

Veronica said...

Yay Kami! That is great news! It will be checking back in on you later as the weeks pass to see if I'll for sure be making two little girl hats! :)

Peppermint Patty said...

They are beautiful! Love their precious little heads! :)