Samantha and Mia

Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers

Thursday, August 20, 2009

Thank you!!!

You girl are all the best! I don't know what I would do without your encouragement and kindness.

I am feeling a lot better these last few days. I am going to talk to my OB about natural herbs or supplements. I don't think I am comfortable with taking anti depressants. If she says it's ok, maybe I will try. I don't know. We'll see next Wednesday.

I really appreciate the support you girls give me. I am so happy to know you girls and thank you from the bottom of my heart for understanding. Please know, I love my babies more than anything and I want them so bad. I am not depressed because of the babies, I am depressed because I am scared of losing them. I know it is up to God so I just need to once again, leave it in His hands. I am almost 16 weeks so that is a great milestone with twins. I have faith that God is taking care of the three of us. I know He is. He is so good!

I go in next Wednesday for my 16w3d ultrasound and another set of blood work for my NT scan. The doctor said that I will have an ultrasound at every appointment so I am hoping I get to see my little ones next week. I sure hope so. I miss seeing their cute little faces. I'm going to ask the tech what she thinks they are again. Of course, I don't care, as long as they are healthy. But it would be nice to know. :)

Oh, I think I am starting to feel the babies. Not sure yet. It feels like water swooshing in my tummy. Maybe it's gas. LOL


****UPDATE*****

I am pushing my appointment out to the following week because they won't so an ultrasound next week. So, I won't be able to see my little ones until the first week of September. No big deal. The only thing is, they will push out the gender scan another week. Oh well.

I hope everyone is having a wonderful day.

Kami

7 comments:

Bella said...

Awwww...I can't wait to find out what they are for sure! Then you can buy some stuff! How fun!

Ashley said...

So glad you are feeling better;) ((HUGS)) Give those babies a pat for me;)

April said...

glad that you are feeling a little better. i think it's totally important to feel as good as you can during the whole pregnancy. :)

...didn't they say that they think that they are both girls? i can't wait to find out if that's for real or not!!

xoxo
strongblonde.wordpress.com

battynurse said...

Glad you are feeling better. It's hard when you're feeling scared and depressed. One thing to think about as far as herb vs anti depressants. The anti depressants have been taken in pregnancy by a lot of women (especially zoloft) where as there really isn't much study on many herbs and there are many that are dangerous if you're pregnant. Most docs are ok with you taking the anti depressant since it's better for the babies if you are feeling good. Really not telling you what to do just saying to check it all with your doc first.

twondra said...

So glad you're doing better. Always here for you! Can't wait for the u/s!!

Stacie said...

AHHHHHHHHHH, 11 more days until your gender scan!!!!!!!!!

I CANNOT WAIT (sorry for yelling, I'm excited).

Stephanie said...

Hello Mrs. Beautiful,

Long time no hear honey...I'm glad you are feeling a bit better...

Thank you stopping by my blog..and expressing your interest in learning how to knit. Really it depends what your learning technique is. If you learn okay by just reading directions, there is at Walmart a kit. How to Knit (It has a booklet, 2 set of needles, needle counter, and a couple other items) I learned this way HOWEVER, I learn but visually so ..I found a link to a site that has videos..to learn how

http://www.ehow.com/videos-on_5274_knit-beginners.html


Also, you can watch videos on Youtube for knitting..

There is also this site..http://learntoknit.lionbrand.com/ and this is also who makes the knitting kit at Walmart...

If we lived closer I would skip right over to your home and I'd show ya..

If you have any questions please just holler.

Please know that I may read your posts but not always reply..You are in my thoughts and prayers everyday!!

Many Hugs & I can't wait to hear the news about the Gender......

Stephanie