Samantha and Mia

Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers

Monday, August 24, 2009

Is it possible??

To have cellulite on my outer arm and my calf?? Just wondering because it was there yesterday.

Babies,

Mommy loves you so much but can you please cut down on having mommy eat ALL THE TIME? Ok, ok..... you are so worth it so I'll let it slide! LOL

Love you my sweet babies!

What's next? Cankles? :)

---------------------------------------------

On a lighter note, I am starting to feel so much better. I am now wearing make up every day and still trying to do my hair. I have a lot so sometimes I get lazy with the hair. LOL

My new craving these days....... beans...... What is up with that?? I mean all beans... pinto, re fried, black, kidney, hot chili.... you name it, I am loving it right now! Yum yum....... Oh, and peppers.... Goodness... that was one I never saw coming. LOL

Kami

14 comments:

Cady said...

I still have times when I am constantly hungry...like today. After I ate lunch I felt as though I hadn't eaten a thing. I'm impressed that you do your makeup. I can count on one hand the number of times I've put makeup on during this pregnancy!

Stacie said...

I remember craving refried beans until I was about 4 months pregnant. My husband said it was because I was carrying a Mexican, haha.

Oh, and I had massive cankles during the summer months of being pregnant. I was HORRIBLE and so painful. Fluid retention is a biotch.

I'm glad that you're feeling better. After you have the babies, you will most likely not wear any makeup or do you hair. Enjoy it now while you still have the time/energy.

Natalie said...

I am so glad that you are feeling better now and that have some new found cravings! Those little bitty babes are growing like weeds ;)
You should definitely be thankful that you are just craving beans and peppers...this girl that went to beauty school with me (no, I am not a drop-out...everyone always sings the song)craved Nacho Cheese Doritos and Cool Whip-yes, I mean she ate them together like the Cool Whip was dip! SICK!! I just remember thinking that was the sickest thing that I had ever heard of and wondering how it was even possible for someone to crave something so random and gross!

Ashley said...

IT's definately worth it;) At least you are craving something healthy..I'm craving ice cream and pies;) Have a good week honey!

Krisy said...

At least your craving healthy, mine today was pork barbque and now cinnamon rolls...which are baking in the oven right now!!! I'm glad your feeling better and i hope it stays away!

Ape said...

So glad to hear you are feeling much better! Pregnancy can kick your butt huh?!?! With my first pregnancy I craved pickles, and i dont even LIKE PICKLES!! Im only 5 weeks and 3 days so no cravings yet :o) Im so glad to hear your babies and you are doing so great!!!

Lori said...

I think you look really great!! I'm sure after the babies are born you will bounce right back into those Size 6's!!

Hoping for our own Peanut said...

SO glad youre feeling better hun. now you can really enjoy the pregnancy..you deserve it!

Anonymous said...

:( i have major cankles. it's sad.

so glad that you are feeling better!!! doing your hair and wearing makeup is a huge step :)

xoox

Shannon said...

Hilarious craving! I had cankles at the end :)

jennifer said...

Kami, that's a great craving to have. Beans are full of protein which the babies need TONS of (125 grams per day) and full of fiber which will keep you from getting the dreaded hemmorhoids!! A lot of protein will help keep your bags of water intact longer, so you can hopefully carry those babies all the way!! I was so sick of eggs by the time I had my twins! It was worth it though...they were born at 38 weeks 3 days! (and I never had a single hemmorhoid thanks to the fiber and water!) I have a great soup recipe that calls for lots of beans...I'll send it to you tomorrow!

twondra said...

I'm so glad you're feeling better. Love you!!

Malena said...

Sounds like your body is craving iron! Are you taking extra supplements?

Tracey said...

Kams...you are killing me! You made me remember this little ditty too...Beans, beans good for the heart, the more you eat, the more you fart, the more you fart the better you feel, so eat your beans with every meal...LOL!!!!

I love you!