Samantha and Mia

Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers

Wednesday, August 12, 2009

I'm such a drag......

I guess no news is good news right????

I have nothing to report except my butt is getting bigger and I am out of breath all the time. LOL

I haven't taken my Zofran in four days and I have been somewhat ok. Today has been a rough day by far. I am throwing up every morning but that is it. The zofran causes constipation and headaches so I wanted to see how it would be without it. It's not too bad so far.

I'm starting to get a little more excited about the pregnancy. I am having such a hard time connecting with the babies because I am so scared they are going to leave me. I've always been like that. All my life. I'm scared to look at any baby items. I did buy them their first onsies last week. It is a Detroit Tigers onsie. Of course, this was before I found out they could both be girls. LOL I will just buy them a little jean skirt to go with it. I want to wait until I'm past the 20 week mark. Then I will start buying stuff.

My mom is going to throw my baby shower so as soon as the 20 weeks hits, I will start thinking about registering. But not until then. I'm too scared.

Other than that. I'm boring at this moment. I haven't heard about the blood work results from last week so I am hoping that is a good thing. I get to see them again on the 26th of August. I'm excited to see them and I am going to have the tech tell me what she thinks they are again. Maybe it might change? Maybe not.

Oh..... we have agreed on two names if they are both girls. I'm going to keep it to myself until I know for sure they are both girls. Then I will shout it out!!! But they are cute!

And I promise to get my belly pic up. I get too tired and forget. I didn't get one for 13 weeks but I shrunk last week so it wouldn't of looked right anyway. Believe me, I've gotten bigger! LOL

I hope everyone is having a good day!

Kami

10 comments:

Stacie said...

That's right, no news is good news. An uneventful pregnancy is a good thing!

You'll continue to have ups and downs. Welcome those hormones since you can't do anything with them anyway.

I cannot wait to see an updated belly pic. I keep checking your blog for a new one. *waits patiently*

battynurse said...

A nice uneventful pregnancy is a good thing!

twondra said...

My family always says no news is good news, so that's okay. :)

Wish you weren't throwing up every morning. :( Hope you feel better soon sweetie!!

Bella said...

Darn it, I was really hoping that your nausea was getting better because I'm really hoping mine gets better @ 12 weeks. It's worth it for the babies, of course, but it's tough. Hope you feel better very, very soon!!

The Pifer's said...

Love ya! Miss ya! I am glad you are doing good and I can't wait to see your pics and hear what the names are!! MUAH!!

Anonymous said...

no news is almost always good news. i am glad that you are starting to turn the corner and feel a little better. :) i want to see an updated belly pic, too :) i didn't start documenting until 17 wks i think b/c i was so nervous...and now i wish that i had some of the early pics and some pre-pregnancy pics of the side view.

xoxo

Melody said...

Probably girls :) Bailey's heart rate was always high.

Shannon said...

I was really afraid to buy anything too! Normal :)

Mrs M said...

Girl - you've got yourself a baby belly! Where did that sprout from?? Take it easy when you can honey, love ya!

dearjenn said...

Wow Kami- the difference between twelve weeks and fourteen weeks is absolutely amazing!

I understand your fears. I had those same fears when I was pregnant with Hayley- and it is ok to be cautious as you don't want to get hurt again but the only thing I can suggest to you is to live in the moment. There were so many things that I wish (in hindsight) that I had allowed myself to enjoy but didn't out of fear.

You know that whole thing about Satan and fear. Open your heart to the joy that you are receiving.

Hugs!