Are you my little size 6's? All tucked away nicely in my closet. You sit there collecting dust so peacefully. I miss you. Will I ever see you again?
Oh where, oh where are you my size 8's? You were my friend for a long time. But you just left me high and dry. On my good days, you seem to join me but of course, with a little force. Ok, some days I actually run out of breath trying to put you on, but I do! Then there are those days where you are mad at me and you decide to join your friend, size 6. Pretty soon, you will be permanent. Up there collecting dust with your friends. I'm not ready to say goodbye yet. Will I ever see you again?
Hello, (choke), size 10's. I haven't seen you in over seven years. You have been quietly collecting dust for many years. I never thought I would see you again. I made it a point to never see you again. Don't get me wrong, some of my favorite times were with you, but it was time to pack you away. What I thought would be forever. I guess I was wrong. Here you are in my life again. But this time I welcome you with open arms. Don't get comfortable though. You will go back into the closet for good. That is a promise. Will I miss you when you go? Absolutely not. I'm sorry. Don't be mad. I still love you.
So there you have it. I am now in a size ten. Well, nine for right now but the ten is right around the corner. My babies are growing like weeds. Along with my appetite! LOL It seems like there is a nice change in each belly picture. I did notice that they are rising now and are now over my pubic bone. I can find them easily on the doppler as long as my stomach is empty and I don't have any gas in there. LOL I couldn't find one of them for the last two days. Of course I started to get really scared. Last night I came home and immediately used the doppler and there they both were. What a sound. I praised the Lord and was the happiest I've been during the entire pregnancy.
I noticed that one of the heartbeats are starting to lower while the other is remaining the same. I wonder if they are going to tell me we have a boy in there? Hmmmm. Maybe two? Wouldn't that be something. Hubby still thinks it's both girls. I'm starting to think there is a boy in there. Then I go back to both girls. I don't care! I just want healthy babies. And possibly a bed rest free pregnancy?? Not much to ask for right? LOL It all depends on my body.
I better get going. I have a date with my girlfriend Sarah. We are going to lunch and then to the mall for a little shopping. Hubby just informed me that I can't buy anything. I'm really bummed because the mall we are going to has a Motherhood Maternity Outlet and I was so excited to get stuff for cheap. I guess it will have to wait! I keep telling him I am getting uncomfortable but we have bills to pay. Oh well! I at least feel well enough these days to actually go out and do something. That makes me feel good just knowing that! And I get to see my friend who I haven't seen in over a month! Yay!
Ok, gotta go! Hugs to you all! Oh, and know. I read every one's blogs. I may not comment all the time because I don't have enough time to but know, I read every single post on my lunch breaks. I notice a lot don't comment on mine anymore either so I'm sure you understand! :)
Hugs!
Kami
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)


12 comments:
I'm glad you're feeling a little better. I know the feeling about not having money...it sucks, but I guess you get used to it...for some reason the bills just keep coming :(
Have a nice weekend!
I have not posted in a while, but I wanted to let you know that your 15 week picture really shows how your belly has changed. Your babies are moving up high. You "look" pregnant!! So beautiful!!
I know life has been so hard on you lately. When I went through infertility no one told me how depressing it can get once you do conceive. You feel like you need to be happy all the time because you finally got what you wanted. Truth be told, your hormomes are so out of whack that you're the exact opposite. So, know that you are just like all of us...sad because you can't help it, angry and easily annoyed because you can't help it, scared of losing your babies because you can't help it! Please be patient with yourself...it will get better...I promise.
Infertility should come with a handbook...maybe I should write one! It would make women feel better when they are so sad and down and it would help those around them understand the emotions they are witnessing.
I apologize for writing so much, I've been wanting to tell you this for a while. Just hang in there and enjoy all the good feelings and realize the not so good feelings are perfectly normal. You are not alone!
♥Susan
Wow, your belly has really changed so much! I know how it feels to go up in size. It's definitely worth it, but it's hard to swallow. :)
I've been missing in the blog world for a while. You are progressing so nicely with your pregnancy. I cant believe you are 15 weeks already, almost 16!! WOW.
And you look good!!
Ah yes, I haven't seen my six 6s since I got preggo with DS two years ago. Everyone says that breastfeeding helps you lose weight afterwards, but I still have 12 lbs on my pre-preggo weight that never went away! Granted I haven't tried very hard. I was hoping to get preggo again, and I didn't want to lose weight just to pork up again. :) Fortunately I am preggo -- hopefully for another 8 months -- and I'll worry about the baby weight in the future.
oops, I mean SIZE 6s :)
I love this post! Girl, you have me cracking up over here! "Where, oh where..." ha!
I'm glad to hear that you are feeling better and your spirits are up =) Omg, a motherhood maternity OUTLET?! I've never even heard of one! I spent less than $100 there my whole pregnancy cuz their stuff is so dang expensive. I got my pants from there, and for the most part, got all my tops from regular places but in larger sizes to accommodate the behemoth belly. lol
Okay, I know I already commented,but I went back to see your belly pix and mama, you have popped! I love the belly! You are absolutely glowing and have a bona fide baby bump! I love it!
You are looking great pregnant. I think you are a beautiful girl and I can't wait to see pictures of you with your babies. Have a great weekend!
Love your little post to your jeans....you're so cute. :) :)
You sound better! I'm so happy for you! I know you'll have good and bad days but it's so nice to hear you more upbeat. :)
Love the belly pictures. :)
Don't feel bad Kami, I have never even bought a size 6 in my life, and the last time I bought a size 8 I think I would have been about 19! You look absolutely beautiful that belly is gorgeous. Enjoy it! Pregnant is the new skinny! hehehe
Wow Kami you have really popped and you look adorable! Don't worry about the sizes, just buy some cute maternity pants and you will be so much more comfortable. I started wearing them around 15 or 16 weeks and I only had 1 baby in there!
Post a Comment