Hey girls,
Thanks so much for all your kind comments on my little bambino's. I am so proud of them. I felt some popping in my tummy today. I wonder if it is them. It's probably too early to tell. Maybe just gas. LOL
One of my really good friends is going through a FET. (Frozen embryo transfer) She has three babies on ice and we are all hoping this is it! Please take some time to go over and say hello to her. It would be wonderful to follow her journey with her and help her get through the ups and downs. She has always been there for me. This is the girl who did a fundraiser at her work for me so I could do my very first IVF. She is an angel.
Please go and meet Amy. You will love her!
Hugs,
Kami
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)


1 comment:
I love you like a sister... I'm so thankful to have you in my life.. You are my love nugget and I'm so excited for our little renuinion.. Which we didn't talk about on our date today... Your the best!!!
xoxo
Love muffin =)
Post a Comment