Samantha and Mia

Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers

Wednesday, August 5, 2009

Here they are!!!

Photobucket


The top picture is baby A. The bottom is B. The top is a profile and the bottom is my little angel looking right at you! Aren't they sweet?? I just love them so much!!!

17 comments:

myfriar said...

Can you believe those two little miracles are in you right now!!??

Simply perfect!

The Pifer's said...

I just love them soo much too!!!!!! they are so precious!

Lisa said...

Simply Beautiful. Nothing to worry about there Momma...they look beautiful. Thanks for sharing!!

God's beautiful little miracles.

Hugs,
Lisa

Amy B said...

Um....which one are you naming Amy...Cause you know...that it was those socks..lol
Hugs and I am so freakin excited for you.

Sunny said...

Congratulations, they are beautiful. :)

Stacie said...

Ahhhh, they are so tiny and cute!!!! They look like little babies now. I love them too.

battynurse said...

Great pics!!

Melody said...

ISn't it cute how fat their little bellies are. SO healthy! They are precious!

Ashley said...

YAY!!!! They are beautiful!!! SOOOOOOO exciting;)

Bella said...

They are so adorable! Congrats on two healthy babies (maybe girls!)

PunkRockChic said...

They are beautiful!!!

Tiffany said...

GORGEOUS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Amber said...

absolutely perfect:)

twondra said...

Awwww, so precious!!! I love them so much too!!! :)

Anonymous said...

:) i'm so excited. glad that things looked good. does it make it feel more real now??

Hoping for our own Peanut said...

what beautiful children you have! SO glad to hear all is well with them!

Snoodle Family said...

I have been following your blog for awhile now. I found it through Kellys Blog and clicked on the "Pray For Blessings" link on the prayer blog. Anyways, Congrats on your babies! I think they are girls! :) I was horribly sick and threw up every ten minutes the first twenty weeks. I have a beautiful baby girl! :) Its worth it!
jenn