Samantha and Mia

Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers

Friday, August 14, 2009

I slipped.....

And took a Zofran. UGH!

I was trying to wean myself off of them so I could actually go to the bathroom like a normal woman. Yeah, today has been a really tough day for me. I was so ill this morning. All I wanted to do was call in sick and lay back down. I had a meeting first thing so that wasn't going to happen. I still can't shake the "yucky" feeling before throwing up.

I finally broke down and took a Zofran. I guess I'll just have to live off of the Miralax for a little longer. My poor belly. LOL

I was driving to work this morning, between the nausea, I had this overwhelming feeling that came over me that I was finally pregnant. I started to cry. I got excited and then a few minutes later, the nausea set in. But for a moment. It hit me. I'm finally pregnant. I did it!!! I'm going to be a mommy!! Wow. Amazing!

Like I said before. It is just so hard to get excited over something that could leave me. I am trying really hard though. I can't wait to see them again in a few weeks. It is getting a bit easier finding both their little heartbeats. It's very reassuring. Now, bring on the kicks. I can't wait to feel that. Hubby is excited to feel it too. Hopefully only a few more weeks. I think it will be more "real" at that moment. When I feel their lives inside mine. Wow, God is so good!!! Praise be to Him!!!

I hope everyone has a fabulous weekend!! I posted a new belly pic!

Kami

14 comments:

Anonymous said...

:) i know. i just realized last week that i was pregnant. b still thinks i'm crazy considering it took me being the size of a house to actually admit it!!!

you're totally pregnant. with twins. :) i'm super excited!

and you look adorable! love the belly pic!

Meagan @ The Clanahan Fam said...

Wow!! 14 weeks! The new belly pic is amazing :) Praise God!

PunkRockChic said...

Omg I HATED Zofran =( It constipated me so bad that my belly would be in knots for days. I had to drink tons of benefiber just to be able to go. Argh. But it works, lol.

Holy moly, I swear you have popped from 12-14 weeks. You're showing =) And glowing!

Mandy said...

You've exploded!! In a good way of course! I'm so happy for you. You'll be feeling them in no time, I felt mine twins early which is common. It such an exciting time so enjoy it, it goes by too fast!

Nicole Rodriguez said...

My advice to you is to let yourself enjoy this pregnancy. We never know if we will ever be given another chance to have more babies - and you are only pregnant for such a short time - you will miss it so much when those babies are here! Rejoice in being pregnant and know that you are growing two precious miracles inside you! How amazing is that?! Every nausea fre moment you get - ha! - enjoy and relish in it! It's the most amazing experience ever - and only YOU get to experience that with your babies :)

Shannon said...

If it makes you feel any better, I was HORRIBLY constipated while I was pregnant and I wasn't on zofran. Almost all the girls on my pg boards were too, so it's just a pg symptom and you'll likely have it regardless. Just stir benefiber into your drinks and accept it. And take the zofran :)

Amber said...

wow 14 weeks and I remember when you had just announced that you were pg!

squirrelgirl said...

Kami, you're doing so well! Don't let the Zofran get you down. You've got it so that you can use it when you need to. And yes, the kicks will be a wonderful confirmation that you are, indeed, pregnant! If you want to see a video of Miss K practicing her kickboxing while still inside, I can forward you the link.

Ashley said...

You look great!!! I have something in my prenatal to help me "go" maybe you should ask your doctor about it. It's a new vitamin that is made from natural plants and is the only one that didn't make me sicker so maybe you could take that one too...it's Prenexa prental vitamin with plant-based DHA

twondra said...

I sure hope you feel better sweetie! Thinking about you all the time. :) (((HUGS)))

Ape said...

we just found out we were pregnant again (4 weeks). of course i dont feel pregnant yet haha but i remember when it hit me with our first that we were pregnant. its the most amazing feeling in the world! so happy fr yu and your twins!!

Brittney said...

What an adorable pregnant belly!!

Peppermint Patty said...

I agree with "Nicole." You are pregnant TODAY, be happy TODAY. Don't worry about tomorrow. :)

malibukat said...

no matter how you feel, it is not your step daughters fault that you feel that way.
if you can't handle the 2 step daughters, how can you handle 2 more.
you need to grow up.
no wonder your husband is fed up with you