Baby A is.........
A GIRL!!!!!!!
Baby B is...........
A GIRL TOO!!!!!
-----------------------------------------------------
We did get some not so good news. Baby A has two "soft" findings. Something in her heart and her bowel. I have to go to the hospital in two weeks to get a second opinion. My OB said it could be down's syndrome, cystic fibrosis or nothing at all. I'm praying for nothing at all. I would be lying if I said I was ok. I've cried a few times today. I don't want my baby girl to suffer.
I believe God is with me and will take care of this. I hand this to you Lord. Please take it from me and be with my sweet baby girl. Lord, please give me strength to get through the next two weeks. I am a wreck. Lay your hands upon me Lord and give me peace. In Jesus' name, Amen.
Please keep my baby girl in your prayers. We need as many as we can get right now. Thank you all. Love you!
Kami
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)


33 comments:
Kami, my sweet, sweet, friend. You and your babygirl are in my prayers. I know God will take care of her. He will not forsake you.
Much Love,
Lorrie
BIG HUGS
Will definitely be praying for "melody" (or if you choose not to name her that, that is ok too) :) Keep your chin up! You've come so far! Love you and praying for your babies!
I am so sorry that you are going through this. I really hope it is nothing. Your baby girls will be in my thoughts and prayers.
How exciting... 2 girls...
Im hoping for the best for you and little baby A!! Hang in there momma..
Two more girls! How sweet! Praying for you to stay calm until the next appt. Hugs!
Oh, sweetie, you are definitely in my thoughts and prayers. Oh, so much. Thinking of you and always here for you. (((HUGS)))
2 more girls!! How exciting can't wait to hear what you other 2 girls think! My prayers are with your baby girl!
You and the babies are in my thoughts and prayers hun,I am here if you need me.((HUGS))
Congratulations! We will be praying for you! And wow your hubby is way out numbered now :) What a blessing 2 precious girls!!!
Two more girl! So exciting :) I bet your "big girls" are thrilled.
I can't imagine how anxious you are right now. Hoping and praying that the coming days and weeks pass quickly and you soon receive the word that it is, in fact - nothing.
((Hugs))
Congrats on your two girls! I know this is a nightmare right now for your baby girl. I pray that everything is okay. Sometimes the finds are false, so try to stay calm until you know for sure. You are in my prayers.
Thinking of you and praying for you! Just keep the faith and stay strong. Only He can comfort you! Just trust Him!
Congrats!!!
Kams:
Yes, He will never forsake you. Be assured that He is with you even in your hour of fear and worry.
Praying for you and the babies...as always and especially now.
Love you!
OMG! TWO, count them, TWO baby girls. That is soooo exciting!!!!!
I will keep you in my thoughts. Keep your head up until you have more information in a few weeks.
(((HUGS)))
Yay for two girls! My first thought was to heck with that psychic that had you all worried! :) God is taking care of you.
Also... we had an ultrasound scare too. I will pray for you that it's nothing and I know how scary it is. They called me and said they might have seen somiething and scheduled a L2 for me. I cried from the time I heard the news until the appointment the next day. And they saw nothing. It's so easy to see weird black blobs and stuff on those crazy u/s so try not to let it freak you out TOO much.
Yay for the girls!! I will say some prayers for yall honey!!
omg!! 2 girls. isn't that what the US tech said that she thought it was awhile ago?
as far as the soft findings: you know that is something that i know about, too. the thing is: it's upsetting, but you won't really know anything *for sure* until you deliver. you can do additional testing (like we did the fetal echo), but even those won't be able to tell you for sure. lots of the stuff that we are finding now are things that we never would have seen ages ago, you know? the technology now is just too good.
at any rate, i'm still hoping for "nothing" and will keep you in my thoughts!!
super excited for you! if you wanna talk let me know!!
Congrats on your two beautiful baby girls! I am praying for you, both babies, and especially for all to turn out perfectly with baby A! ((HUGS))
congrats on two girls! Prayers that it is nothing
I will pray for your little girl. I am excited for you to have twin girls. I too have a twin sister. Big Hugs!
WOW - 2 girls and 2 girls that you already have... WOW, how exciting!
As for the news that you received today... just hand it over to God and let him take control. Keep the faith that all will be ok. Keeping you and your girls in my prayers.
Hugs,
Lisa
YAY!! for 2 Girls!! Thats wonderful!!
Praying for you and your sweet baby girls!!
Hugs,
Hannah
I love you nugget!!! I'm so excited about the girls. Can't wait to meet them. Hope you and Steve enjoyed telling the chickens that they are going to have sisters. I'm so glad the troll wasn't able to ruin it for you.. Talk to you on Thursday!!!
Love you
Love Muffin xoxo
You know that I just went through the same thing. Worried sick about the same thing. I know it is terrifying and scary. Please let me know if I can do anything for you. The liklihood of everything being ok is higher that it not being ok. Hang in there. I will say prayers for you and your sweet girls.
Congrats Kami and Steve on two more little girls!
My first ultrasound they told me it looked like too much amnio fluid and that "something" could be wrong. I had to wait until after the Thanksgiving holiday to have a 2nd ultrasound with my doctor. Talk about stressed out, worried holiday. It was horrible!
The 2nd ultrasound came back FINE! I am praying the same for you!!
<3 Patty
BTW...we had friend's who were told their baby was going to be down's syndrome. They prayed against it, switched doctors and had a healthy baby boy!
Hey there, I'm so sorry to hear about your news. I wish I could give you a big hug...I'll be praying that your baby girl is just fine.
Congrats on Team Pink x 2! Hugs and best wishes are headed your way regarding the possible complications. I can't stress to you enough that ultrasounds are a very inexact science, with lots of variables and lots of margin for error (especially with 2 babies in there). Knowing that, I will hold you in my thoughts for the next few weeks until you get more answers.
Always praying for you sweetie!!! Congrats on 2 precious girlies...your hubby will have his hands full with a house of girls :) Love you lots...miss you too!
Praying for you and your baby girl. My neighbor had a similar finding with her son at her gender ultrasound and it ended up being normal! He is almost a year old and doing just fine! Anyhow, will pray for you.
2 girls.. how fun! Have you thought of names?
So exciting to find out they are both girls.... I will be praying for you with your test and hope they come back as nothing at all.. God Bless
Kelsey
congrats on the two girls. your poor hubby is going to spend the rest of his life surrounded by lots of estrogen. hehe!
congrats on your two girls! your house is going to be covered in PINK!!
im sure all is well with baby A. it stinks you have to wait 2 weeks, but hopefully then they can give you definite answers.
and now..NAMES!? you said youd share after the gender reveal!
AHHHHHHHHH!!!! Your poor, poor hubby! All those girls! :) I am ecstatic for you. I'm so glad to be back. I missed you. We DEFINITELY need to get together again. I had a blast! Love you!!!
~Michelle
Post a Comment