How Far Along? 19 weeks 4 days
Total Weight Gained/Loss? 20 lbs
Maternity Clothes: still wearing some old stuff/starting to get uncomfortable in them
Sleep? It comes and goes. Lots of hip pain and peeing
Best Moment of the Week? It will be tomorrow. I get to see my girls again
Movement- Picking up now. They like to kick mommy's cervix. Little stinkers
Food Craving- Cheeseburgers, salads and anything spicy
Food aversions- None
Morning sickness?- Only if I don't take my Zofran
Gender- Still two girls
Labor Signs-None and it better stay that way!
Belly Button- Hubby says it looks like a butt hole. Isn't he sweet?
What I miss- Not having constant back pain
What I'm looking forward to- Pinching their little butts, he he
Weekly Wisdom- Count your blessings..... Praise the Lord!
Milestones- Almost to 20 weeks! I am so excited! Halfway there!
-----------------------------------------------------------
Tomorrow is the level two ultrasound to see if baby A is doing ok. Please pray for both my babies. I hope all is well with both of them tomorrow. I will not have any answers until tomorrow afternoon. I will update then.
Love,
Kami
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)


16 comments:
I like "pinching their little butts". Laney recently learned how to say "butt cheeks" because I say it when I change her diaper.
Wow, 20 weeks already. It just seems like yesterday that you were struggling with infertility.
I will be sending good thoughts and vibes your way for tomorrow's level 2 U/S.
Please keep us posted.
:) you're so close. so hopeful about the anatomy scan and how things look!!! can't wait to hear about it!
xoxo
I can't believe you're already half way! Keep it up mama! GL with ultrasound tomorrow, we'll be thinking about you!
I'll be praying like crazy Kami!!!!
xoxoxo
~Michelle
Good luck at your appointment tomorrow! Praying for and for healthy babies!! By the way, you look great for being 20 weeks along with twins!!!!
HAHAHAHA---I LOVE LOVE LOVE the 'butt hole' for your belly button part! TOO CUTE--if thats not love I don't know what is :)
Glad you are doing good. Love ya!
Praying for you and your babies!!!
Good luck tomorrow!
good luck tomorrow, hun! im sure everything will be a-ok!!
Pregnancy sure does go fast, doesn't it.I can't believe how far along a few of us are.You and the babies will be in my thoughts and prayers for tomorrow.
Lmao at the butt hole comment. So funny! And the pinching their butts. Trust me, it never gets old, lol. My favorite is to give Franky's tush a lil pinch when he's in the tub. He thinks it's hilarious =) By the way, I am LOVING your 19 week pic. Such a beautiful baby belly. I will make sure to keep your baby girls in my thoughts and hope for only good news at your U/S tomorrow.
Kami you're 19th week belly is so adorable!!! I love it! You look great! =)
I'll be thinking of you and the babies today at your u/s, said a prayer.
xox
Lorrie
You will definitely be in my prayers sweetie. I'll be anxiously waiting for an update. :) Love you!!
Praying for you today! So excited for you to get to see your little ladies ;)
Praying for you!
Love the updates!
HA! you said butthole. lmao!
Post a Comment