For all of my beautiful blogger friends.
For the ladies who are still trying for their miracle. I pray for your strength and peace in your hearts. Not only that, but love in your home during this difficult time. It does get really tough on a marriage **EDIT** (Relationships in general) while going through infertility. Focus on each other and lean on one another for support. This will help you through. God has special plans for all of you. You may not understand them now, but the perfect time will come and it will all make sense. You are all in my hearts and in my mind every single day. Not a day goes by that I don't check up on you to see how you all are doing. Please, don't ever give up on your dreams and keep the faith! Stay positive and stay strong. Take control of your body and of whatever process you are going through to achieve your goal. A precious baby. God loves you more than you know and so do I. Together, you can get through this. One step at a time.
With love,
Kami
Peace I leave with you; my peace I give you. I do not give to you as the world gives. Do not let your hearts be troubled and do not be afraid. John 14:27
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)


9 comments:
I am so blessed to have "met" you! It's amazing to me how many times you cross my mind and I get the privilege to pray for you and your sweet baby girls.
I just noticed---I can't believe your ticker is 1/2 done!!!
Thank you so much Kami for your beautiful words and prayer. It's a very hard journey that does its toll on your relationship, but you do have to look at what you're fighting for and that's to share a 'new' life together.
BIG HUGS xox
Lorrie
You are so sweet, I am so glad that we "met" thru our blogs, we are all blessed to follow your journey :)
Oh Kami - you are so sweet!
Much love to you, my dear!
P.S. Can you please post a new belly pic?? You are falling behind! lol
Kami, this post made me cry. Seem I told you I was emotional. Thank you for your prayers and for your heart.
I love you!
Obviously, I was so overcome by emotion that I can't type either...LOL! I meant "See" and not "Seem"...duh!
Oh sweetie, you're too sweet for words. I love you so much!!
Kami, thank you for your sweet, sweet comments. I feel blessed to have found you! I so enjoy reading your posts and getting to see how your babies are growing. I agree that infertility is tough to endure, but I also agree that there's a Godly purpose in all that we go through. I can see the beauty in the sorrow and the sunshine ahead of the rain... May you be abundantly blessed today!
Thanks for the comforting words and prayers. It's amazing how infertility can make you feel down, angry and like giving up. With encouragement from others and the Lord, "this too shall pass". I've only been a follower for about a week on your blog but I look forward to hearing about you each time I see a new post :) Thanks for sharing your journey and intimate details to other bloggers.
God bless you!
Post a Comment