Samantha and Mia

Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers

Sunday, September 20, 2009

I am registered......

Holy cow!!! Can I just say, five hours at Babies R Us is exhausting!!! My feet were swollen, I was nauseated and my stomach was tight!!!! I won't be doing that again! Even though it was fun to register for my little punkin and peanut. I'm glad it's over. Now it's time to start the invitations. I can't believe my baby shower is eight weeks away! It will be here before we know it. Shoot, the babies will be here before we know it! I can't believe how fast this has gone. I'm twenty weeks already!!!!

So, I will update with a new belly pic and some stats for week 20. My plan is to do it tomorrow. I am just too tired to do it tonight. It's time for bed.... Good night all!!

Kami

13 comments:

Stacie said...

Wow Kami, 5 hours at BRU. You're a trooper for being able to do that. Put those feetsies up for the swelling. I do hope you had fun though!

I CANNOT wait to see an updated belly picture.

myfriar said...

TOO FUN!! I hope you at least made good use of the gliders they have set up in the nursery section! I have vivid memories of plopping down in those gliders and never wanting to get back up to finish the shopping ;)

Praise the Lord for 20 weeks!!!

Sunny said...

Well done getting it all scanned in 5 hours!!! It took us 9 hours (with a lunch break) and then tweaking online. We could barely drag ourselves out the door when it was over. :) It's all fun stuff, though!

PunkRockChic said...

That is so exciting! I know what you mean, registering is serious business. Hubby and I made multiple trips cuz I just didn't have the energy to do it all at once =)

Mandy said...

You're insane! But a real trooper! I dunno how you made it!!
I can't believe you're already half way! What a miracle! Make sure you're taking care of yourself sweetie! These last weeks are going to be killer!

2momswithaplan said...

5 hours!? Holy cow! Well at least its done and now all you have to do is the invitations...

Wait a minute - You shouldn't be doing the invites... someone else should be doing them for you!
I wish I were there to help you out. :)

I am looking foward to another belly pic. You have a beautiful baby bump!

Unknown said...

I LOVED registering... it was a blast! But, yes kinda exhausting too :) But, I can't wait to hopefully do it again one day, lol. Anyhow, how fun!

Bella said...

Wow, you are a dedicated registerer!! I am excited and daunted at the thought of registering! It's a lot of decisions! I can't wait to here about your shower!!

Melody said...

I loved registering! I'm sure it's harder with 2 though :). I can't wait to see another picture. You are so stinkin' cute!

Bluebird said...

Exhausting. . . but *so* exciting. Cheering you on every step of the way.

Ashley said...

Dang girl...you are dedicated. I only stayed in there about an hour:) So exciting!!

Shannon said...

Oh man! Josh and I about ended our marriage that night in BRU. LOL! Registering sounds fun but... NO!

twondra said...

You go girl!! Very impressive...I'm not sure I could make 5 hours and I'm not pregnant, much less with twins. :)