So, hubby and I went to a town called Ann Arbor this past Saturday to see a movie called Paranormal Activity. It was only released in 13 theaters in the entire United States and Ann Arbor was one of them! We love movies and will travel far and wait a while to see them if they get good reviews. This was said to be one of the scariest movies of all time. We had to wait in a line for two hours because the entire world wanted to see it. Good thing we got there early and was told there would be a line forming. When we got into the theater, they were handing out puke buckets because of how scary and how the film is shot. It is shot like the movie "The Blair Witch Project". So right then, I knew I was in for it.
Let me just tell you, it was the scariest movie I have ever seen in my entire life! My husband isn't scared of scary movies and he was freaked out after it was over. I couldn't get over how people were responding to this movie. Grown men hiding behind their jackets. People screaming all over the place. It was unreal! Nothing I have ever seen before. When we got out of the theater, hubby and I were watching all around us since it was a midnight showing and by the time we got out it was almost two in the morning. We were practically running to our car. Looking behind us every few steps. The entire ride home was silent. A few sighs here and there because we were so glad it was finally over. Hubby finally said, he was freaked out. I won't lie. I was too!
So, needless to say, the last two nights have been really horrible. I wake up a few times to use the restroom and I have been forcing myself to hold it because I am scared to get out of bed. Last night, the thunder and lightening woke me up and I couldn't go back to sleep. I started to get tightening in my chest because I kept seeing parts of the film in my mind. I woke hubby up and started crying. He held me tight for a few minutes before he fell back to sleep and started snoring. I hope tonight gets better. I can't go through this every night. *UGH*!
So, if you click on the actual name of the movie above, I have linked it to their main web page. There you can watch the trailer if you dare. There is a part where you can demand to get it to show in your area. If you are a horror fan, this is the best movie of all times!!! It will leave an imprint on your mind. No doubt. Check it out! The entire movie is based on one couple in their home. All of the craziness is in their bedroom. *Creepy*
------------------------------------------------------------
On a funner note, Hubby and my mom felt the babies move for the first time this weekend! After the movie, they were kicking all over the place. I don't think they liked their mommy jumping all over the place. Thank goodness I didn't go into labor. LOL
So, now they are moving pretty much all day. It is an amazing feeling. Last night, Peanut rolled and I actually let out a scream because it was the craziest thing I have ever felt! Too funny!
So anyway, belly picture will be up hopefully tomorrow. I've had a long weekend!
Kami
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)


13 comments:
LOL... I would not even dare to see that movie! You are a brave woman Kami! I can't watch scary movies. After watching "The Exorcism of Emily Rose" I had the same type of fears about waking in the middle of the night. I would have a horrible time going back to sleep. I just had to keep telling myself... its just a movie... just a movie. Sometimes it helped, sometimes it didn't.
I'm with 2moms... no way would I have gone to see it! I am impressed that you guys braved it. Not a chance. When scary movies come out, I read the plots on www.themoviespoiler.com because I want to know what happens but I'm too big of a wimp to see it. :)
I can't believe you can feel so much already! Super cool :)
I used to love scary movies. The scarier, the better, that is until I had the baby. Now, I can't watch scaries.
Still can't wait to see an updated belly picture! *waiting patiently*
Oh my, that sounds horrifying! I have a love/hate relationship with scary movies. I love the thrill, but am the biggest baby!!
Thats super exciting that others are feeling your girls! Such an amazing experience..:)
I don't know if I would dare see it! You're my hero girl!!
Glad Steve and your mom were able to feel the babies move. How sweet!!!
You are soo much braver than me. Ever since I saw 'The Strangers' that was it for me - haven't seen a horror film since! I do hope your nights get better though. Try praying before bed, that God blankets you in His peaceful love and protection:) Can't wait to see your new belly picks!!
i didn't watch the trailer....cause i hate scary movies and have enough bad dreams anyway LOL. so glad you are feeling movement, isn't it AMAZING? :)
Hahaha that reminds me of when my sister and I were kids and somehow got hold of a copy of the movie Nightmare on Elm Street. We were petrified for weeks and couldn't tell our Mum why as she had forbidden us from watching it in the first place and we would've got in trouble. We would be so scared to turn the lights off at night but would have to pretend it was fine so mum wouldnt suspect.
That sounds way way way too scary for me :)
Isn't the feeling of the babies moving an awesome thing? WOW! Enjoy it because you will miss it, I promise!
Hey Kami, Just wanted to let you know I love your blog. I just started reading it about a month ago and its such a neat story :). I just started blogging recently and deff. new to the whole thing, but deff. excited as well. I figured it was a great way to share my story and opinions. I deff. think you are braver than most seeing that movie lol, I am into scary ones but this one might be my limit lol. Still might have to "demand" it to come to a theatre here lol :). Thanks again for your awesome blog and sharing your testimony!
~Kassandra
No scary movies for me! Awww isn't it just amazing to feel those babies move? I already miss it! So happy for you.
Ok so scary is not something I would go see right now, at least not until I move. However I question it a little bit because I didn't think the Blair Witch project was scary. Really stupid but not scary.
Post a Comment