Do you feel it's necessary to play games with me after I have worked all day? Why do you feel the need to stand in the bedroom doorway staring at me and not budging when I am begging you to come into the bedroom? Not only does it make me upset but I had a very hot bowl of corn in my hand and I was starving! And nauseous!
Why is it, when I put the hot bowl of yummy corn down, you take off running? Causing me to come after you. Knowing I will not catch you because you are faster than me. Did you not realize I was in my underwear running in front of the big window so our neighbors could see my gigantic butt? Or the color of my face as it was turning all sorts of shades of red? By that time, my hot corn is turning into luke warm corn and I am starting to get a headache because I am so hungry. Just come to me when I ask. Is it that hard?
I tried grabbing your food bowl, I tried turning the faucet on because I know you love your water and usually you will come running. I even tried to grab your leash and go to the front door in my underwear just to trick you. Why are you so smart?? WHY??
Finally, after getting on my knees at the front door and pretending to put the leash on your brother Zander, you decide to grace me with your presence. You stinker! I have other words for you but I'll be nice since I slept on it.
For you information, Carmella, I do not like to play catch the stinky dog after working over eight hours and being extremely exhausted. I do not like running in my underwear all over the condo so the entire world can see the crazy pregnant woman trying not to lose it in her underwear. I do not like yelling at you when I have two precious little babies in my belly and I do not like eating cold corn, thankyouverymuch!!!
Man, do I wish I had a nice big back yard. *Sigh*
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)


10 comments:
Ha! I think this is a boxer trait. My boxer mix puppy does the same thing. Thankfully I do have a backyard! lol
P.S. I love the belly progression shots!
lol. my cat continually tries to trip me. i think they have some sort of a 6th sense about it all or something!!!
how are you feeling??
xoxo
LOL! Sorry, but that was funny, and I got this whole mental picture and all.
HAHA, you crack me up! Love you!
Ha! Maybe she's trying to prepare you for running after two sets of twins!! ;)
Sorry deleted my last post becasue it was all jacked up for some reason.
Anyway, I wasn't sure if you were planning on BFing, but JC Penney is having a massive sale on them right now:
http://www2.jcpenney.com/jcp/SearchDepartment.aspx?SearchString=breast+pump&submit+search.x=0&submit+search.y=0&JSEnabled=false&mscssid=&cmResetCat=true&hdnOnGo=true
that was funny.....Just blog hopping tonight and enjoyed your blog.
Hope you will stop by and visit my new Christmas blog. There is a great giveaway this week.
http://grammyababychangeseverything.blogspot.com
This is cute. My pups tend to "try" me sometimes too!
Found your blog (can't remember how - reader maybe?), but wanted to say congrats on your twin girls! What a dream! Double pink!
You can read my blog but we're going thru gestational surrogacy right now and had our transfer yesterday. I would loooove to have twins!
Kami,
You crack me up. I can totally relate. Lovely Peanut would NOT go out, wait let me rephrase that, she went out a bizillion times and couldn't find the "right spot." I walk up this morning stepping in her "spot!" Great way to start the day!!!
Love you~Michelle
Post a Comment