How Far Along? 18 weeks
Total Weight Gained/Loss? 16 pounds
Total Weight Gained/Loss? 16 pounds
Maternity Clothes: More and more each day
Sleep? Not so much right now. Problems with hips.
Best Moment of the Week? Receiving peace from God
Movement- Little pops and flutters still
Sleep? Not so much right now. Problems with hips.
Best Moment of the Week? Receiving peace from God
Movement- Little pops and flutters still
Food Craving- Anything spicy
Food aversions- None
Food aversions- None
Morning sickness?- Still taking Zofran. Not as bad though
Gender- Two girls!
Gender- Two girls!
Labor Signs- There better not be. It's too early still!
Belly Button- Still in but it's coming along.
What I miss- Sleeping on my stomach and back.
What I'm looking forward to- My level II ultrasound to see if baby A is ok.
Weekly Wisdom- Trust in God. He has His plans for all of us.
Milestones- I think 18 weeks is awesome!
---------------------------------------------------
My OB moved my due date a date ahead. Now my due date is February 6th. Hey! One day closer to meeting my babies! Yay!
---------------------------------------------------
Week 18: Sweet Potato

Your fetus has become amazingly mobile (at least compared to you), passing the hours yawning, hiccuping, rolling, twisting, kicking, punching, sucking and swallowing. And, baby's finally big enough that you'll be able to feel those movements soon.


11 comments:
yay! Im due Feb 22nd...I wonder what the girlies are going to look like. my computer wont let me see your bump pics so I am bummed. Glad the morn sickness is calming down. my hips are bothering me as well. AND headaches&dizziness...r u getting those as well?
I think you should have them on the 2nd :) thats my b-day!!! Praying for you and your babies always! I looked through your baby bumps and your belly is just a growing. Love you lots!
so happy that you are doing well! and BTW, I have a tattoo around my belly button too....wondering how it is going to look after this :)
CONGRATS Kami on being 18 weeks today! xox Lorrie
feb 6 is when we had our ET this year :) it's a good day!!
yea for 18 weeks and for feeling peace.
thinking lots about you!! xoxo
18 weeks, congrats!! Does the zofran knock you out? I took it the other day and I was so exhausted I couldn't even drive the car. Not a worthy trade-off. I'm going to ask to try something else.
Congrats!! How exciting. It'll be here sooner than you know it...can't wait to see posted pics of your beautiful girls.
I am still in complete awe that you're actually pregnant...with twins!
I hope you're enjoying your pregnancy :)
I'm due around the 5th and am still taking Zofran, too. I tried to stop last week. It was not pretty!
Glad all is well honey!! Can't wait to see your 18 week pic. ((HUGS))
Yay for 18 weeks. :) It's getting closer and closer sweetie!!
Post a Comment