I don't want to do a post today..... instead, I want you to pray for this family..... When you think things aren't going your way, it could be much worse...
http://bandssullivan.blogspot.com/
Please pray for them. I am so sad right now I just don't' have anything to say... Just a lot of praying to do. And a lot of praising the Lord above.
Kami
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)


7 comments:
How absolutely devastating! :0(
Praying right now.
I actually went back and read the entire blog. Brady is such an amazing man, with the courage and strength to give his wife so gracefully to her Lord. His faith truly runs deep. Sara's entire family, particularly Brady and little Chloe, will be in my thoughts this week.
That is so sad! I will pray for them!
I went back and read the entire blog too... how devastating. Praise the Lord for Brady and Sara's faith. I will be praying for this family. Thanks for sharing this prayer request.
I read the whole blog and I am so devastated for them! And it all happened so fast. :(
I am glad that they know Jesus as their Lord and Savior. That will be the only thing that will get Brady (and family) through this.
It shows you how precious life is and like the word says, "we aren't promised our next breath."
Oh my... that is just a heartbreaking story. I pray for Brady and Chloe and their entire family.
Post a Comment