I have been horrible at blogging ladies.....
I am so sorry!!! I truly am!
The thought of getting on the computer is making me nauseated. How ridiculous is that? I am now of Zofran. It helps a bit. Some days are better than others. The good thing is that my little miracles are doing good.
I did whip out the doppler last night to see if I could hear anything. Of course it is still to early. But it did pick up the babies heartbeats. One was 160 and one was 180. I think it was the can of coke I had yesterday! LOL
Anyway, I now have two belly shots to post. As soon as I can get to it, I promise I will!
Hugs,
Kami
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)


8 comments:
No rush, pregnancy should be enjoyed! So ENJOY!
Don't apologize sweetie....just enjoy yourself. :) We love ya and are always here for you!!! (((HUGS)))
YES POST THOSE BELLY SHOTS :)
Love you!
I can't wait to see those belly pics!! :) Glad to hear everything is going well!! Love ya!
~Michelle
I found your blog through The Pifers. Tiffany speaks so well of you, she just adores you to pieces; thank you for being there for her all the time! I want you to know I am praying for you always!!!
Prayers,
Ashley
Please don't get sick! I don't like it when people get sick! Wishing non-sick days come soon!
so glad the zofran is helping a little. don't wait too long to take it. i only got to experience a few days of pleasure. i waited way too long :(
glad to hear you're still doing well.
..have i mentioned how excited i am???
kami, dont feel bad...when i was pregnant with the twins, i was absolutely miserable! i felt guilty for complaining, because i had tried for so long to get pregnant! i finally came to the conclusion that just because you had to try harder than most people to get pregnant, doesnt mean you have to enjoy the hard parts any more than they would. i was like you...the first few weeks of my pregnancy were symptom free, so i was praying for some ms or something so that i would feel pg! i regretted that prayer!! they say ms is worse with twins because of the elevated hormones...i guess its just one of those things. hang in there though...it will pass!!
Post a Comment