Samantha and Mia

Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers

Tuesday, June 9, 2009

2 More Days!!!!!

I am so impatient, I am so scared and I am so excited all at the same time!

The spotting stopped as soon as it started. I'm going to go into detail so if your stomach gets queasy, I wouldn't continue. LOL

I had to go #2 (which by the way, has been WONDERFUL since becoming pregnant) I usually only go once or twice a week, so now, it is such a relief! Anyway, back to the story, after I was done, I was cleaning up and that is when I saw the spot. It was brown and had mucus in it. So, I started to panic and wiped again and there was a smaller amount. Then of course, I had to do it one more time to see if more came out and it didn't. I haven't seen anything since then. I have been fine. So, I guess I'm ok as of right now. Actually, I'm going to be fine! The power of positive thinking!

So, now that I totally grossed you out and some of you have just put your lunch down because you can't eat anymore, LOL.... Kidding.... Sorry if I did though... I warned you! LOL

I did have a little nausea in the middle of the night last night. I had to get up three times in the middle of the night to go wee wee. I didn't even drink any water last night! Where is all that fluid coming from?? It's amazing! So, anyway, I finished for the second time and got back in bed and right when I settled in, I felt it, and let me tell you, it was the most amazing feeling!!!! I was so excited that I couldn't go back to sleep for a while! Well, hubby was snoring like crazy, so that didn't help either! LOL Let me tell you, that man can saw some logs! I had to push him every five minutes to get him to stop! It drives me crazy! Pretty soon I am going to be taking my big booty to the girls room to sleep OR I will plug his mouth up with a towel. *UGH* But I love him to pieces so I guess I can let it slide! So anyway, I was excited about the nausea. Let's see how excited I am when it hits me like a freight train! I'll be whining then! LOL

My pants are starting to get tight. I have already went up two pounds. Grrrr. I'll blame it on the fertility meds and not the fact that I am eating everything under my roof! Even the dogs look tasty! They would go well with a little hot sauce! LOL

My biggest cravings so far would have to be pickles and V8. I absolutely hate tomato juice but for some reason, I can't get enough of it! I have to have one every morning. Too funny! I did eat an entire jar of pickles in less than a week last week! And they were good! I almost drank the pickle juice too but then I thought to myself, "Don't be crazy!"

So, now you see. Pregnancy has taken over my body! At least I hope it is the pregnancy! I am staying positive and trusting in God. He is taking care of me and my little smurfs. I have faith!!! Right Tiff??? Keep the faith!!!

2 more days until I get to see how many bambino's are in my tummy! I am freaking out over here!!!! WOO HOO!!! Please say a prayer that we will see only good, positive things on Thursday morning. I just know we will!!! :)

Have a great day all!

Kami

19 comments:

Becca said...

I'm so glad the spotting stopped! I hear ya on getting excited over being nauseated - I feel awful most mornings but I wouldn't trade it for anything! :)

The Jones Clan said...

In your last post you commented on not being able to see heartbeats. During my second pregnancy I had problems and they did a transvaginal ultrasound at around 6 weeks and there was a heartbeat. Not the most comfortable procedure, but worth asking your OB about.

Oh, by the way, congratulations.

The Pifer's said...

YES--your right...KEEP THE FAITH :) Everything is going to go so wonderful! I love that your eating tons of pickles...mmmmm :) And V8--how crazy! I can't wait till you see that little heartbeat/heart beats and then you can start taking belly pictures...you will be one of the most beautiful pregnant women I've ever know...I bet you already have that glow!! Love you...and like you said KEEP THE FAITH :)

Fullers1006 said...

YEa I am soooo happy for you and happy that the spotting stopped! Oh the pee pee thing will only get worse! I still get up 3 or 4 times a night and I'm not even prego anymore. When I was prego it was up to 10-12 times a night! It was so bad my hubby cut me off from water after 6:00 pm! LOL yea like that happened! Well I am soo happy for you and can't wait for your ultrasound!

2momswithaplan said...

heheh... please please, whatever you do, do not drink the pickle juice!

I can't wait to hear how many babies you have growing in your belly!

Anonymous said...

i so can't wait for thursday :) i'm on pins and needles!!

Stacie said...

Oh yes, the frequent pee'ing. It only gets worse--one the baby(s) start sitting on your bladder.

Nausea is a good sign. I didn't have any with my first, but when I was nauseous with Laney, my doctor was pleased.

Ahhh, I can't wait until Thursday!!!

Melody said...

Kami, you are definitely experiencing pregnancy at it's fullest :) I was never sick and they say it's worse with a girl so you might just get nauseated a few times. I think I threw up 4 times during my entire pregnancy and usually it was just a gag reflex that caused me to get sick. I craved cheese a lot and I remember one night I went to taco bell to get a quesadilla and started bawling on the way home because I was already eating and didn't know what to make Zach for dinner, I even knew I was acting ridiculous but I couldn't stop. HAHAHAHA... As if I wouldn't be hungry again when he got home :)

Ape said...

well i couldn't eat red meat and let me tell you its all I would eat before pregnancy haha Oh and I CRAVED pickles and I dont even LIKE THEM!!! I can't wait to see that ultrasound pic!!

Shannon said...

The part about pooping cracked me up. Girl, you are in for it. Pregnancy comes with such awful constipation!!! It was one of the worst parts for me early on. Then it got better in the middle of the 2nd tri and then was back full force in the 3rd. :) Enjoy it while it lasts!

Lisa said...

So happy that you stopped spotting. I too spotted just a little bit, but it wasn't a whole lot and normal from what I hear. Oh - enjoy being able to use the restroom now because I had a horrible time with constipation late in my pregnancy and it was awful (maybe tmi-sorry). Anyway, I can't wait for you to have your u/s too!! I am so excited for you.

Hugs,
Lisa

P.S. My biggest craving was grilled onions. I could NEVER get enough : )

beth ewing said...

well i for one am not even worried one bit about your appt on thursday. all i care to know is how many babies are in there (b/c i'm that confident that everything is ok). hang in there and it'll be thursday before you know it.

Ashley said...

Glad there wasn't anymore spotting. My pants are tight too so I got a BE Band from target...invest in one!! It makes your pants soooo much more comfortable..you don't have to squeeze into them;) Good luck Thursday..I can't wait to hear if there are 2 or 3;)

Bella said...

Many prayers that your little beans look beautiful on 'camera' Thursday! Can't wait!

Lori said...

I am so happy that the spotting stopped!! And I love all your examples of how pregnancy is taking over your body, I love it. Hoping and praying for everything positive on Thursday!!

Triumph in Learning said...

glad to hear that the spotting has stopped:) Praying for only good news!!!

HUGS,
Hannah

Michelle said...

Now that's the Kami I know and love! Nothing but positive thinking and praying for you and your little smurfS. Noticed I pluralized it!

I will be thinking of you on Thursday when I'm celebrating my students leaving, and I'm sure I'll cry some too! :) Happy thoughts and positive thinking, now we're talking! :)
~Michelle

Heather said...

Glad the spotting stopped. Wishing you lots of luck on your ultrasound. I'll be praying for you.

twondra said...

Soooo glad the spotting stopped. What a relief! I can't wait for your ultrasound. :)