Look at my ticker!!! I just noticed it jumped a box! Now my baby(ies) have arm and leg buds. Wow! I am in awe!
Still not much going on with symptoms. I ate an entire jar of pickles in less than a week. One thing that happened yesterday was I had a few bouts of dizziness. I am now on FDA approved prenatal pills and an extra 1mg of folic acid because Dr. W. is convinced there are two in there. I have been reading about Omega-3's. I heard they are really good for the babies brain. I took one last night so I think I will take those too! Anything to help my baby(ies) grow.
My pants are getting tight. *sigh* I am extremely bloated so hopefully that goes down a little. I can't see myself purchasing maternity pants just yet. I will if I have to but I will only be able to wear them for a short amount of time because if there are two in there, I will be huge! And fast! Hubby said it will hit me quickly and one day I will look in the mirror and say, "How did this happen?" LOL I welcome it with open arms! Bring on the baby bump!
I just noticed my other ticker says one month and two weeks until our vacation. I am so excited to finally get away! We haven't been on a vacation since our wedding. And that is exactly where we are going back to in July. We were married in a cabin in the Smokey Mountains. That was the most beautiful place I have ever seen (besides Maui) ok, they are tied! We are staying in a cabin directly across from the cabin we were married in. The best thing about this trip is that it is in the summer this time and we are facing the actual mountains, not the valley! I can't wait to get up every morning and sit in my rocking chair and watch the sun rise! After all these years of infertility, I deserve this vacation! Also, this is the first vacation we are taking with the girls. Their mom is actually letting them go with us! *rolling eyes*
We are treating the vacation as a mystery trip so the girls will not know where we are going until we get there. I am so stoked! We need this so bad!! I just hope I;m not throwing up the entire drive down. Could you imagine??? Goodness! I'll do it though! :)
Well, there you have it! Not much to report on today. I hope you all are having a great day so far!
Oh yeah. I also would love it if you would go to Paxton's blog. She is having a FET done and needs a lot of support. Tell her I sent you over to say hello! She is new to the blog world and it would be great to give her a warm welcome! Good luck Paxton!
Also, hop on over to Meagan's blog! She is having her first IVF and it would be great to show her some support too! Let her know I sent you and show her some support during her journey!!! Good luck Meagan!
I want to pray for all of you girls reading my blog. I hope and pray for happiness and peace within your hearts. No matter the struggle you have been facing or are facing today, know God is with you and will take care of you. HUGS!
xoxo,
Kami
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)


25 comments:
I was brought here through April Rose's mom blog. I just wanted to say congratulations on your pregnancy. My husband and I were so blessed to conceive on our first natural attempt to get pregnant. I can not imagine the emotional journey of having difficulties trying to conceive. It reminds me to be ever for thankful to God for sparing us that hardship. This is wonderful news for you and I hope your pregnancy is healthy and ideal! Congratulations!
Yea for a vacation. Enjoy it while you can. Its so different ina good way when you have a child/children and no longer can go on vacations. So take these next few months with your hubby and girls and enjoy and cherish everymoment. Yea for pregnancy, vacation and hopefully no morning/day sickness!!
:) so excited for you!!! wouldn't it be fun if we both had twins? we could form our own little group!! ;)
Congrats on your pregnancy!!! I am almost 12 weeks with my first and it is a very exciting, anxious, nervous, happy time!! :) My sis has been struggling with infertility for several years now. She is not a blogger but I may refer her to your blog to give her some hope!
I'm so excited for you. I can't wait to send you the outfit I bought :) :)
i'm so excited for you! i can't wait to find out how many you're having! have fun in the smoky's...i love it up there!
I am so incredibly excited for you!!! I only had 1 baby in my belly and I had to buy maternity pants and clothes around 4 months. You will wake up one morning and say where did this come from? haha Im praying that this baby or BABIES will stay nice and warm in your little belly!!!
Maternity pants aren't so bad and you'll use them longer than you think, even with twins. I found that a band will help you immensely! Bel.la Band or any of the knock offs at targ.et, penn.eys, or mothe.rhood mat will stretch out the life of your regular pants! So when are you telling the girls?
kami- i am so happy you are doing well!! and yay for vacation!
What a wonderful vacation and such a relaxing adventure too! I bet you cant wait till you go!
A "babymoon" -- how exciting! :) DH and I had a trip planned for after our treatments, as well. I thought, "Well, it'll either be our consolation for one last failed attempted, or a celebration of our pregnancy." We were lucky, too! It adds a lot more excitement to the vacation.
You SOOOO deserve a vacation. :) How exciting for you guys! Rest and pamper those trip---I mean twins. :)
YAY!! I am hoping you have 2 in there:) Enjoy your vacation!!! NOw you've got me thinking about the smokey mountians.lol I LOVE going there... Me and my Hubby honeymooned there too:)
darn right, bring the baby bump!!
the smokey mountains trip sounds heavenly! itll come up quick!
Hooray for a family vacation!!!! I am soooo effin excited for you! Have I mentioned that before, lol. God IS sooooo good! How cool would it be if there were twins in there? You are gonna LOVE being a mommy!!!!!
Kami,
Everything is turning out picture perfect! I'm so excited for you. This is such a wonderful, joyous time! Congrats, you deserve it!!!
~Michelle
Oh this is all so incredibl exciting and a well much deserved vacation!!! It will be that much better with those babies in your tummy!
You need to update Beta# 2 :)
Hope you're feeling well!
Sarah
Hey Kami, I was thinking I will just drive right over and go to your u/s with you, lol. I'm SUPER excited to see them :)
Ahh, just realized I forgot to comment on your post yesterday.
I had to buy maternity pants when I was 3 months pregnant. The bloating got the best of me, and my regular pants were just too hard to button.
Your vacation sounds like it's well-deserved and it's going to be beautiful. That's awesome that the ex is letting the girls go!
Your vacation sounds wonderful! I cannot wait to see if you have two in there. It is really sounding like there is!! Double Miracle! God is Good! Prayers for you as you carry your baby(ies)!!!
Good Luck! I hope htey are TWINS. I have b/g twins that just turned one and it has been a great year! Busy but great. I wouldn't trade them or my other 2 boys for the world. It's not that hard anyone can do it!
Laura
I am so excited for you!! This vacation is going to be so fun for you guys...knowing you can just relax and enjoy it because you are finally pregnant! Woohoo!!
You are so sweet to offer to drive me to/from transfer...I so appreciate it. I am sure we will figure out a way for it all to work. I think I'll ask if I really have to have the Valium. I really don't want to take it, either, and I know I'll be fine with the transfer. I guess I'm just not sure if it's a medical...they said they give me Motrin 800mg and Valium to keep my uterus from cramping. I would think the Mortrin would be enough?
Anyway...just so happy for you!!!!
Congratulations!!! Yes, extra folic acid and omega-3s is great for growing babies. If you find out it is two or more, there is a good book on expecting multiples I can recommend. I think it really helps grow good size multiples. Everyone at the hospital has been so surprised our premie twin boys are such a good size. They were almost 9 weeks premature and still around four pounds.
Continuing to pray for you & your growing babies! Thank you for the "shout-out" to my blog - I had no idea until I read it this morning. What an awesome and small world this blogging is that we can all be praying & supporting each other through this journey!! Have a great week :)
Post a Comment