So tomorrow is the big day and I am freaking out with excitement and worry!!!!
And they say the ttc part is hard??? *rolling eyes*
I am now thinking there is only one in there. I don't know why, but I have a strong feeling. This wait has been soooooo long and to think, we won't even see the heartbeat yet so I will have to wait another week or two to make sure everything is going well. I guess they can tell it's going well tomorrow by the fetal pole and sac. I think they measure it also to see if it is measuring right on with my due date. I just pray they say, "Kami, you are measuring 5 weeks 4 days!" Or even better, "Kami, you are measuring ahead!" That one would be nice. As long as everything is looking good, I'll be a happy camper! Please say a few prayers tonight. God, please wrap your arms around me and comfort me. Please give me peace and comfort during this journey. Amen.
I started looking at maternity clothes the other day. I want to buy so bad right now but hubby says no. We are on a tight budget due to our vacation. The only thing is, I can hardly fit into my pants! I may need to grab a few of those for work and play! Hey, I'm growing! What am I supposed to do hubby?? So, back to my maternity viewing pleasure. I searched every site and I can not believe how expensive maternity clothes are! It is insane and I am not buying shirts for $50.00 a pop! No thank you! Not to mention, everything is ugly! So I continue to search and you will not believe the store that I fell in love with. Are you ready??? Old Navy!!! LOL
Seriously though, I absolutely LOVE their clothes. And they have the best sale! I found so many things last night I was so ready to buy. Hubby says he wants to make sure the pregnancy is viable before I get anything. The problem is, a few of the things that I loved are already sold out as of last night! I am so bummed!! He doesn't understand that clothes are so expensive and I found over fifteen articles of clothing for under $100.00. Oh yeah, did I mention, I will only buy things on sale! I'm a smart shopper! Hubby loves that!
Anyway, I'm hoping tomorrow will give us some answers and I can start planning. If something were to happen, I would just send them back! Now look, I'm rambling........
So tomorrow is the big day! Wish us luck!
Kami
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)


24 comments:
I am so excited for you!! I can wait to hear everything tomorrow after your u/s. We had our first u/s after our IVF around 4-5 weeks and we saw the heartbeat fluttering on the screen, but couldn't hear it yet (if my memory serves me correctly). I was gonna tell you about Old Navy... they do indeed have some cute maternity clothes! I bought a few things from Motherhood Maternity because I am more like a plus size, but I was still able to find some great clothes at Old Navy and like you said.... they are resonable and you gotta love that : )
Hugs,
Lisa
Yay, one more day!! How Exciting..I would invest in a bella band.. they are wonderful for when your regular clothes are too small.. You can wear all your regular jeans. I too didn't buy very much maternity clothes.. I ended up buying shirts that were long, and then later on got a maternity camisole and wore it under all my stuff... Im rambling, but best wishes for tomorrow...
One more day, one more day. Your post will be my bedrest excitement for tomorrow! As for maternity clothes I bought mine on craigslist. The cool thing is I purchased two different peoples whole maternity wardrobe for around $100. Just type in maternity in your area. Most of the clothes I got were Old Navy or Gap. The Bella Band is a LIFESAVER, they have them at Target now. Also Target has a maternity clearance section online. Lastly, I went to a consignment shop and bought some. I did splurge for a few pieces at the Motherhood maternity outlet (undies, and jeans). Now I just live in my PJs, so I will probably list mine on craigslist soon. Too bad mine wouldn't fit ya!
If you aren't fussy about second-hand, look for a consignment shop or better yet, thrift store!! I bought some things at the thrift store that still had the tags on it. And I still have some of my own with tags still on that might end up at a thrift store... seriously, you buy stuff and it doesn't fit right and you just toss it in the bag. Or else you wear it once and grow out of it... second-hand is the way to go with maternity clothes.
PS. I was wearing maternity pants by 6 weeks. I hated how my jeans fit!
Hi...someone else suggested a Bella Band and I second that. My friend is very thin and she bought the band and I have to say it worked great for her. She was able to wear it for a few months with her regular work pants and jeans. She is in her 5th month now and just started wearing maternity pants. You can get them at Target and Motherhood Maternity. All you do is put it on, leave your pants unbuttoned, and pull it down over the top of your pants. My friend always had it sticking out underneath her shirt to look like she was layering her tops. It is cute and very inexpensive. It comes in a few colors so you can get creative for cheap! It will make your hubby feel better regarding cost (and your belly will feel better too!).
Good luck tomorrow. I will say an extra prayer for you tonight.
Susan
I can't wait to check in tomorrow! I'm so excited for you.
Tip: the maternity section of Burlington Coat Factory online also has quality, cheap clothing!
Also don't forget to check eBay for gently used maternity clothes. Many women buy the expensive brands of clothing, then turn around and sell them super cheap on eBay!
i got about 90% of my maternity stuff from old navy and gap. they have the best stuff!
I also bought all of my maternity clothes from Old Navy.
I can understand you husband's concerns. I made the mistake of buying baby things with my first pregnancy, and I later regretted it. I am not saying that will be your case by any means. Just saying I understand where he is coming from.
ONE MORE DAY, KAMI! Woo hoo :)
You may be able to see a flickering heartbeat. I saw one early with both pregnancies.
I am so excited for you, and I cannot wait to read how tomorrow's US went!
Kami,
KOHLS has sales every few weeks BOGO sale *buy one get one free* and the prices were awsome.
Check out Kohls instore and online. Motherhood Maternity sometimes you can grab a sale and get good stuff. Try Target too..
Just a few ideas.
Good luck tomorrow. For clothes try ebay if you don't mind used. I've heard others got great deals on stuff through there.
I am not sure how you feel about second hand clothing but you might check your local consignment stores for maternity pants. I have seen maternity pants from high end stores still with tags for $4-8.00 a pair. What a savings!
so excited for you for tomorrow cant wait to hear how things go!
i can't wait to hear about your u/s! i bought my maternity clothes from old navy and kohls, which have great deals. i don't want to spend a lot of money on clothes i'll only wear for six months.
Sears. best deals when I was pregnant. modern stuff and good clearance section...this was in the actual store tho.
I'm thinking and praying for you and will be stalking your blog. :)
Can't wait to hear the good news tomorrow!! Old Nayy and the Gap are the way to go...I only shop sales too;)
Thanks for the comment you are too sweet:) I will not lose Faith... Actually my Faith is the only thing that keeps me going sometimes when it gets hard:)
Can't wait to hear your news tomorrow!!!
HUGS,
Hannah
Many prayers for you tomorrow! I say you get to celebrate a great u/s tomorrow buy coming home and ordering some maternity clothes! :)
GOOOODDDDDD LUUUCCCKKKKK!!!!!
ONE MORE DAY!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! YEY!!! I'm so excited for you, I can barely stand it. I can't imagine what you're going through. Thinking happy, positive thoughts and saying as many prayers as possible tonight AND tomorrow. Gosh, I'm so excited!!
~Michelle
I can't wait to hear all about the ultrasound results... How exciting. I also just noticed that you to are from Michigan like myself that is so cool... i have been following your story for a while and never paid attention to your location lol... That would be cool if we actually could meet someday... Maybe God would cross our paths...
Look forward to checking on things tomorrow...
Kellie-clarkston,michigan
Hey kami I''m so excited for you!!! Good luck!!
Kami,
I'm getting ready to leave for work and just wanted to stop and say good-luck! I will be thinking of you. I'm soooo excited for you!!
~Michelle
Thinking of you today! Can't wait to hear how many babies are in there!
Alright!!! It's Thursday!!! Are you back yet???
Post a Comment