Samantha and Mia

Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers

Wednesday, July 1, 2009

The funniest thing.....

So, because I have been so sick, I haven't been keeping up on the chores around the house and the grocery shopping.... and... need I go on....

I finally stopped at the grocery store yesterday to pick up a few things. Let me tell you.... That was really tough. All the food made me want to get sick. I got in and out quick! So, I opened the ritz crackers and crab dip and went to town on the way home. Well, I had about four crackers and then I started to feel sick so it didn't last too long.

Anyway, I got home last night at the same time as hubby and the girls. So, they all pitched in to help me get the groceries up stairs. They are so wonderful!

We get up stairs, I start to put away the groceries and all of a sudden, one of the girls approached me, put her hands on my tummy and said, "Mimi, do you have a baby in there?"

I almost passed out. I didn't know what to say because we still haven't told them. I looked at hubby, he had a look of horror, I looked back at her and said, "No honey! I haven't pooped in four days!" What the heck is wrong with me??? LOL

We are telling the ex real soon and then we can tell the girls. We wanted to make sure the pregnancy is viable. We have our final appointment tomorrow morning with my RE. We will get to see them again and it makes my heart melt. I love seeing them. I have been pretty lucky getting to see them every week. Now it will end. *cry*

I graduate to my OB tomorrow. We have decided to change OB's since we really aren't comfortable with the one we have. I am a little nervous to do that in my pregnancy but I heard a lot of wonderful things about him. So I am excited to meet him. My first appointment with him is July 13th. Very exciting!

Another exciting thing is that I don't have to take my PIO shots anymore! I was so happy to get that call yesterday. What a relief!

So, still nauseated. My belly has popped now and there is no doubt I am pregnant. We tell his family this weekend. So no more hiding!! Woo hoo!!

now, I just need to get rid of the MS. I don't want it anymore. LOL

Kami

21 comments:

Nicole said...

we demand the bump pics u promised!!! lol

Stephanie said...

Now that is too funny!!

Four Days .......HA

Love ya & Get some R&R!!

Stephanie

**Where are those belly pics???**

Just Another Mother said...

That was a cute post. Kids are so perceptive. Enjoy your next appt and post some pics soon!

Just Believing said...

Haven't pooped in4 days that hilarious! And so funny that that is what you thought of in the moment :)

Hope your feeling better and cant wait to hear the next awesome ultra sound news!

Lori said...

Kids definelty know whats going on. I hope everything goes well when you tell the ex. How exciting to tell the family soon!

Tiffany said...

We NEED, MUST have belly pictures. NOW! Thank you! I can't wait to hear how the family and the girls react when you tell them.

Michelle said...

This post choked me up! I'm so happy for you.

I am not so happy that you don't have the belly pics up yet!! What gives. We want to see your "poopy" belly!! :) So happy for you!
~Michelle

Nicole Rodriguez said...

I just found your blog today and I am sooo excited for you! I just got reading your posts from this most recent IVF and you are too funny! I am excited to follow this journey with you - hope you don't mind if I tag along! HAHA!!! Congrats on the babies!!!

Hoping for our own Peanut said...

im sorry youre still feeling so sick. i hope that goes away soon!!

you should tell the girls while on your vacation! how special would that be!?

The Pifer's said...

I am so sorry you are still sick! I can't wait to see your little belly bump pictures! Love you lots!

Sunny said...

Yuck on the morning sickness (or rather, ALL DAY sickness)...

... but hooray for baby bumps and telling the fam!

Mandy said...

Don't you love the added stress of two!! I can't wait to see pics! You should hide the camera and record the girls' reactions, I'm sure it will make for priceless memories!!

Melody said...

No honey, I have TWO babies in there. LOL! My doctor wouldn't let me eat ANY seafood. I love crab salad! Yes, belly pics PLEASE!

Bella said...

Oh, we need belly pics! Talk about a smart kid! They are going to be soooo excited when you tell them!! You should video when you tell them so we can see! :)

Ashley said...

Love what you told the girls;) SOOO CUTE!

battynurse said...

That is funny. Hope the nausea gets better soon.

Michelle said...

Please check out my blog. You have an award waiting for you.

I really want you to know how much you have touched my life! You have shown me what it means to be a good Christian and person. I think the world of you and wanted you to know how much you have impacted my life. Thank you for being such a genuine person. The world would be a much better place with more people like you!

Love ya,
Michelle

Anonymous said...

so..technically, you weren't lying to the girls. you have TWO babies in there :)

i really hope it goes okay with the ex. she has the potential to be a real witch!!!

Malena said...

Sorry about all the sickness! You should feel better soon though, I hope!!! Wow, your little girls are smart! They know something's going on!
Can't wait to read everyone's reaction to the news!!!

twondra said...

Oh my gosh girl! That is too funny! I love it! That's something I would say. :)

Kriss said...

Your poop story made me laugh! That was some fast witty thinking. I hope that the ex takes the news well sorry that you even have to worry about telling her. It shouldn't be that way. -kriss