Growing like crazy, baby is starting to sprout eyes, ears, nose, cheeks and chin. Those little hands and feet- still webbed like paddles- might wiggle by week's end, the heart is beating (almost twice as fast as yours!), and blood is starting to circulate.It's hard to believe that my babies are going to change so much in just one week! That is amazing. I am really excited for Thursday to be able to see their heartbeats. Of course, I am scared too. Anything could happen. I trust in God and I know He is in charge of this pregnancy. There is nothing I can do to stop anything from happening. I can only be careful and follow my RE's rules. Today I feel proud to hit another milestone. Every week is a milestone for me. Yay!
Last night I was laying in bed with the girls and hubby. The dogs were trying to get up there too but that was just too many people/dogs in one bed. We kept pushing them off the bed. Well, the big one, Carmella, jumped up and instantly laid down. One of the girls were petting her so I didn't push her off. BIG MISTAKE! About two minutes later, she hit me so hard in the stomach with her paw. I FREAKED out! I started bawling my eyes out. I had to go into the living room to calm down. While I was in there, I begged God not to take my babies from me. I cried so hard!!! I haven't cried like that in a long time! It felt good though. It let out a lot of fear, frustration and stress. After I finally calmed down, I came back into the bedroom and laid down to watch T.V. I ended up falling asleep. At four in the morning I had to use the restroom. When I got up, Carmella started whining to go outside. She has been doing that a lot lately. I took her out, once again really frustrated. I get outside and the sprinklers were on at our condo!!! I could feel my blood boiling. I waited for the sprinkler to start going the other way and pulled Carm out to the grass. She took so long to pee that the sprinkler changed directions and came barreling down on us. I WAS SOAKED!!! At four in the morning!!! In Michigan!! *UGH*
So I came in, put Carm in her cage for the rest of the night, took off my soaked pajamas, dried off and threw on my robe. I crawled back in bed and hubby asked, "Why are you in a robe?" I said, "Don't ask!" LOL Now that I got through the night, it is actually quite funny. There is never a dull moment in my home!
We are getting ready to go to my grandmothers house to have dinner with my family. I am excited to show them my ultrasound pics. My grandma is so excited! This will be her first great grandchild. How exciting! So, I'll leave you with my belly pic. Please excuse the no makeup and the sun burn! LOL I am a bit bloated too!
Six Week Belly With Twins


23 comments:
You look amazing..most def. have the pregnancy glow and I just love your itty bitty belly :) Love you sweetie!!
You're gorgeous with or without makeup. I love the itty bitty belly. Thursday won't be here soon enough!
I'm sorry that you had a scare with Carmella hitting your belly. I'm glad you're feeling better now.
You are beautiful with or without makeup..
Sorry but I couldn't help but laugh when you got attacked by the water sprinkler..lol
My husband left his windows down in his car last night and it POURED rain.. so guess who was the one to run out there at 3 this am in my jammies...Yea that would be me..I too was soaked..lol..
Gorgeous belly and waiting for next weeks pic!!
Hugs & can't wait for your ultrasound day!!
Stephanie
>......you bet.. I will be off to get some yarn for the babies....>.. I am blessed to be able to make this so I want to bless you with these blankets!!
Praying so hard you see some heartbeats this week! So excited for you! Love the "belly pic (although you really don't have one)!
What a beautiful picture! I'm so happy for you! :)
~Michelle
Aww, I wish DH could work a camera so all my pics were more than just belly! You look beautiful!
Your pic is gorgeous. Try not to worry about Carmella's faux pas; your babies are extremely well-protected by that nice cushy uterine lining, and it would take a lot more than your dog to cause a problem. But it was a good stress relief - you needed it! I'll be stalking you this week, waiting for your next u/s.
You look so cute. I can't wait to watch your belly grow. I wish I took growing belly pictures when I was pregnant...it wasn't popular years ago! :)
You aren't showing at all yet! You look great :) I'm so excited for you!
Bonnie
YAY for twins, they are blessed to have such a grateful mommy!!! Don't worry yourself too much about the paw to the tummy, those little babes are nestled in there very well. Looking forward to your update.
AMAZING! I am so pumped for you. I can't imagine being pregnant with two! That is awesome! Love and Hugs!!!!
You are GLOWING!!! Your baby bump is beautiful =) I'm looking forward to seeing your belly grow as the weeks pass. I loved comparing my preggie pix with each passing week, as proof that I WAS really growing a baby in there, ha!
Omgosh, are Carmella and my Dali sisters?!?! When I lived with my mom (also in a Condo, so no yard), Dali would wake me up at all hours of the night, whining to go potty. My mom had a stake in the ground for her dog (teeny, tiny maltese), but Dali was WAY too big for it, so I'd have to stand out there with her, yawning and sooo annoyed, lol.
Oh, I forgot to mention. When I was around 6 or 7 weeks, it was the middle of winter, and I fell on the driveway, walking to my car. I fell on my side, but in my attempt to break my fall, I put my arms out in a way that when I fell, they jabbed me HARD in the belly. I called off work, FREAKING OUT and crying. My hubby thought I was nuts. My doc said that the baby would be fine because he was cushioned so deep in my belly, that it wouldn't affect him. Thankfully, my doc was right =)
Love the belly picture! You are sooooo cute!!!
So sorry about Carmella. Glad things worked out okay.
CUTE CUTE!
You look great!! Its so amazing that you have two miracles growing inside that tummy!! I can see how you freaked out when you got hit in the stomach, you have waited so long to be pregnant. I'm afraid when its my turn I'll be worried about every little thing!
Continuing to pray for you - what a cute picture & can't wait to see your little belly grow :) I can understand your panic - when the fall rolls around I think I'll just go on perma bed rest for the first 3 months :)
what a great pic!
YAY! The belly pictures begin :)
Sorry I don't get on here much anymore! I hope you understand :)
I still love you and think of you all the time :)
Your BFF,
Sarahsutra
You look fab! Wishing you an uneventful and blissful many months!
you look great, such a cute little belly:)
woohoo!!! I HEART BELLY PICS!!!
Your belly looks adorable!!!
Post a Comment