Samantha and Mia

Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers

Monday, June 22, 2009

Still here......

Barely!!!

I'm a hot mess girls.... Sick all day long!

I will post my belly pic and some updates when I get home. I might not even make it through the day at work. My little munchkins are kicking my bootie!!!

Hugs,
Kami

16 comments:

Bella said...

Boo for feeling bad but yay for symptoms! I hope that this stage passes quickly for you!

Thanks for your congrats...I was comparing my pee stick to yours at 6dp5dt very early this morning ;) I so hope this bean(s) stick!!

The Pifer's said...

I'm so sorry you are feeling bad--but then again, I'm excited you are feeling bad (that sounds horrible to say-ha!) but it's true...it means you are PREGNANT...and it tells me that everything is going amazing! I love you sweetie! I am truly excited for you, I can't wait to see these pics! Hope your sickness goes away a little! MUAH!

Amy B said...

Can I get a Amen for some kick butt socks? Two...does this mean I get one? Okay that seems a lil unfair..how about we just name one after me..There..see how flexiable I am? LOL

Melody said...

Aww, Kami. I'm sorry! That is something I worry about with my next because I was NEVER sick with Bailey and I CANNOT imagine!

Tiffany said...

Oh no, I was hoping that you wouldn't be sick. Sorry hun, but take it as a sign they are doing well. I was only sick for 3 days and it scared the heck out of me, I wanted it so that I knew all was well. Have you tried preggie pops? Worked for me for my few bad days. I got mine at Babies R' Us. They also have them at Motherhood.

Ashley said...

I know it doesn't feel good but it should feel reassuring;) ((HUGSS))

2momswithaplan said...

Hmmmm... didn't you pray for morning sickness???!! Well you God has answered your prayers twice now! On a more serious note... I really do hope you feel better soon... I hear the 2nd trimester is easier than the first.

just me, dawn said...

sorry you are feeling sickly....babies be nice to your momma :)
((hugs))

Tina said...

Kami, I found your blog from Tammi's and I am so happy to have found it. You are amazing and Im so excited for you and your family. I am pregnant with twins also but I am a surrogate so Im just baby sitting :) I hope you feel better soon its no fun being sick. You have a beautiful family! God Bless

Krisy said...

I'm sorry your sick, I thankfully didn't have it to bad. I'm definitly not feeling like myself but it does get better!!!

twondra said...

Hope you're feeling better sweetie. Thinking of ya!! (((HUGS)))

squirrelgirl said...

I hope those little ones let up on you some. But it's exciting to share your symptoms (of course, it's much easier from this end)!

Baby Smiling In Back Seat said...

Congrats! The bootie kicking does get better eventually. I never knew what exhausted meant until I was pregnant with twins.

Hope you feel better soon!

Lori said...

Hang in there, I'm sure you are still very happy to be sick though!!

Dani said...

Congrats! The sickness passed about 14 weeks for me. Good luck!! I had to comment because I saw all the Michigan stuff in your pictures. My husband and I are both from MI and I love to connect with others from MI too.

Heather said...

Get lots of rest. That's what you need right now.