Samantha and Mia

Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers

Tuesday, May 26, 2009

Where's the spray????

Because I have gas!!!!!! LOL LOL LOL

Seriously though, I do and it just snuck up on me along with some nice hot flashes! All in the last hour! Goodness! My poor co workers! LOL

I'm not reading into it though! I have had every symptom under the sun in the last few years. I just can't let myself read into them. I just can't!

I can't read into the nausea that almost had me running into the bathroom.
I can't read into the little cramps and twinges I am having to the left of my belly button.
I can't read into the hot flashes that have caused me to run naked down the hallways at work.
I can't read into the extreme exhaustion I had at around 10:00 a.m.
I can't read into the lovely flatulence that wants to leave my body in a force you would never believe a *uh hum* young lady would cause.
I can't read into greasy face that some how just started today!

No, I can't do it! I can't read into any of these symptoms because I have had them all before! However, I have never had two "perfect" 5AA blasts floating around in my uterus before, so maybe, just maybe, these symptoms are the start of something??? Oh God, how I hope this is it!!! Please hear my prayers!

I hope everyone is having a great day!

I would love to hear symptoms from all of you. Natural pregnancies, IUI pregnancies and IVF pregnancies! Give me something to obsess about! LOL

Love to you all!
Kami

Oh, and Mylanta would be great right about now! LOL LOL

****EDIT****

I didn't run down the halways naked!!! I promise! I wanted to though! LOL

18 comments:

Resisting Perfection said...

My one weird symptom was a sore back and achey legs, weird I know. Hope this is it for you!

Tiffany said...

Pretty much my only symptom that early on was cramping and digging feeling. It almost felt as if AF was about to show at any moment.

Stacie said...

With my first pregnancy, I was extremely exhausted and had sore breasts.

With Laney, I was nauseous and had sore breasts.

Those were all early on, like within 1) the first 9 weeks and 2) the first 14 weeks.

Melody said...

the only thing I felt that early was MAJOR heartburn ONLY ONCE from a fair corn dog :) And PURE exhaustion at 9:40 EVERY morning. I remember calling my mom and saying "I can hardly stay awake, I don't know what's wrong with me." This was about a week before I P'dOAS :) Love you! All my best wishes for you!

Michelle said...

Well, I obviously don't know about symptoms, but you have me soooo super excited for the ones you mentioned!! :) I'm praying that this is IT girlfriend!!! :) Keep us updated, I felt like a stalker-otzi rushing home to see if you had any news!! Good luck, can't wait to hear the wonderful news!!!
~Michelle

The Pifer's said...

Love ya sweetie....I pray this is it for you....in fact I KNOW this is it for you :)

Thanks for your sweet coments! your amazing!

Ashley said...

Hoping and praying this is it for you!!! I didn't have any "normal" symptoms. I thought I was going to have my period. I had spotting and a little cramping and shooting pains in my boobs 6dp5dt. I have had EXTREME hunger and sore lower back. That's about it...GOOD LUCK

Bella said...

LMAO...I read that sentence a few times thinking "wow, I wonder what her coworkers think?" Thanks for a good laugh :) I am so excited for you and I so hope these are all good signs!!

Sunny said...

Too funny! :) I do that to myself EVERY month... I need to record my symptoms during the TWW so I can remind myself that I *always* feel xyz and it does NOT mean I am pregnant. But a little hope is good for all of us. Wishing you luck that this is it!

twondra said...

Ohhhhh!! Sounds promising! I'm thinking of you!!

Leah said...

Honey, it's just insane, I know! Try not to read too much into everything and just try to enjoy being pregnant until proven otherwise. With this pregnancy I had no early symptoms. You can never tell!! Crossing everything I"ve got for you!

Lisa said...

You crack me up!! Oh I was ROTFL!! The only MAJOR symptom that I had was that I constantly felt like AF was going to come for a visit. I was always running into the bathroom thinking that she was going to unpack her clothes and stay for a long while. Hahaha, no chances there. I kicked her out : )

Thinking about you and praying!!

Hugs,
Lisa

Mishel said...

You are cracking me up! Love the honesty, right out loud! My two pregnancies were thankfully very uneventful. I remember just "knowing" that I was pregnant.

God tells us in His Word, that when we seek Him first He will give us the desires of our hearts. I pray this for you tonight. He knows your heart, it is just sometimes hard to understand His timing.

Thank you so much for visiting my blog today. I look forward to coming back to yours!
Sheli

2momswithaplan said...

heheheh! You crack me up! You're pregnant girl! I just know it!

I know I've said that before... but I feel it's true. Time will tell and in a week you will get your positive pregnancy test!

beth ewing said...

with the first i was 7 weeks pregnant before i knew and my symptoms didn't start until 6 weeks (yes it took me a week to figure out what they were). but with the second (the IUI), i had feelings the week before i should test. i was tired and nauseated and such. praying this is it for you girl.

just me, dawn said...

i really didn't have any symptoms early, just felt like AF was coming. Now at about 6 weeks, i was exhausted, sore sore sore BBs,and heartburn. so even if you don't have symptoms....it could be ok. BUT it sounds like you have plenty to keep you busy :)
thinking good thoughts for you!

Kerri said...

IUI pregnancy-
I had already counted myself out of the game because I had what I thought was my period for 2 days. Then I woke up in the middle of the night one night with the weirdest cramping/twinges of pain near my left ovary. I tested the next morning and got a BFP. Oh, and sore boobs too, but I always had those, even before AF. For me, nausea didn't come until 7 weeks.

Cady said...

i didn't have any nausea, but i had a lot of cramping. i thought for sure af was coming. i also had a tiny bit of brown spotting. i had sore boobs, too, but they were sore the whole time i was doing ivf, so i really didn't count that as much. :)