Samantha and Mia

Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers

Tuesday, May 12, 2009

Please pray......

There is a new angel in heaven as of yesterday and her name is Kayleigh. I have been praying for her family for a long time now and finally, she is home with Jesus. May her little body finally rest in peace. Please go to her blog and say a little prayer for her family during this difficult time.

One of the things that amazes me is her mom and dad. They have so much faith it is inspiring. They just lost their little one pound miracle and their faith is stronger than ever! It is so amazing to witness. God is so good. He takes the bad and somehow turns it into good. Absolutely amazing. Now my Haley girl has a playmate. Two little one pound miracles. I just can't stop crying. My heart is breaking for them.

As for my cycle, yeah...... not so good. I'm not responding to the meds that well. I only have three that are measurable right now. If we only have that much on Thursday, I am cancelling the cycle. With the turnout last cycle, I don't want to take any chances. This is our last time trying to have a baby and I want to make sure we have enough to work with.... We'll see on Thursday. Wish me luck!

I hope you all are having a good day!

Kami

11 comments:

Bluebird said...

Thank you for letting us know this. I usually follow their blog but hadn't made it over there yet. . . heartbreaking.

Ashley said...

I'm praying for you honey!!

Melody said...

That is INCREDIBLY sad! I will pray for your little eggs! Trust and Faith!!!

Amber said...

I just saw the news as well, so sad. Prayers for you during this cycle and so sorry to hear you are not responding to the meds. God has a perfect plan for you:)

Tiffany said...

How truly sad, not sure I can take reading the blog right now.

I will pray that your little eggs start growing growing growing!

Malena said...

So sorry to hear the cycle is not going so well. What's up with these docs? They need to figure out what drugs/dosage you need!!! Maybe if you take a summer break and let your body heal a little you'll be able to start fresh. Demand clear answers this time, what is going wrong?

Hoping for our own Peanut said...

i hope your cycle takes a fast turn for the better!!

i like seeing your vaca countdown!! you guys deserve one!

Anonymous said...

Why did you not tell me this on the phone today?? Just don't give up yet. You never know what will happen! I'm praying for you and I will also pray for the Family of the beautiful Angel. My heart goes out to them!

Triumph in Learning said...

I will keep Kayleigh's family in prayer.

I'm still praying for you.. And I think about you often.. God will help and guide you through this hard time:)

Hugs,
Hannah

Melissa said...

I am praying for you and your cycle. We just completed our first IVF cycle with a BFN. I totally know how you feel. All the best on Thursday!

Melissa

www.staffordmoments.blogspot.com

twondra said...

Oh sweetie, I'm sooooo sorry you're not responding well. Dang it anyway. :( I will definitely be thinking and praying for you. I'm so sorry. I'm always here for you. (((HUGS)))