Samantha and Mia

Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers

Saturday, May 2, 2009

Pulling teeth and a new do!

So, my little chicken A showed me her very loose tooth last night and with a little bribing, she let me pull it. LOL One chocolate candy and a blow pop. That's all it takes. HA! Also, notice, I am no longer a blonde........ I am now a brunette..... I'm digging it and so is hubby so let's see how long it will last. LOL































19 comments:

Stacie said...

What a brave little girl A is.

Ooooh, your hair looks good!

Caz said...

I like your hair.
It suits you alot, very beautiful.

Well done on the tooth pulling.
Very brave little one there, when I was just about to loose a tooth, I'd rip into some very hard and sticky candy in order to get it out.
it almost always worked!

Just Another Mother said...

Your hair looks great! It's fun to change up the color once in awhile.

I think you're brave for pulling out that tooth. I get so squimish looking at the first graders teeth hanging by a thread.

Krisy said...

love the hair!!!!

Kriss said...

I know those girls are your step daughters but they look so much like you its unreal. I can tell how great you are to those girls! -kriss

Leah said...

Hair looks great! But I have to say....loose teeth is one of the grossest things in the world to me! A kid can actually run me around the house with a loose tooth. GAG!!!! I absolutey hate it! I hated having my own teeth come out! I can definitely say that my husband (or a dentist) will have to do the honors! BLECH!!
Brave little girl and brave Mimi!!!

The Pifer's said...

LOVING your new hair!!!!!!!!! and how sweet of her to let you pull her tooth!!!! I love it!

Bella said...

looks only mildly concerned int he pics of her right before you pulled it out. Too cute! Lovin your new 'do!

Lori said...

How cute those girls are, she looks like she was a brave little girl through the tooth pulling!

Like the new hair-do!

Lisa said...

OUCH!! What a brave girl. I am proud of her because I am not sure I could do it (lol). Your hair looks GREAT!! I have been thinking about you and hope all is well.

Praying,
Lisa

PunkRockChic said...

You make a fantastic brunette! Don't you love changing it up sometimes? I always feel like a new woman whenever I get a do hair cut/color =)

A is SOOOOO brave! And so are you! I used to run, crying and screaming, from my parents when I had a loose tooth because the sight of blood creeped me out lol. My parents used to bribe me with barbie dolls or candy store trips.

I hope I'm as brave as you are when it's time for me to worry about pulling loose teeth. Or maybe I'll just give that job to my hubby lol.

Ashley said...

So cute! Love the hair!

Anonymous said...

Wow! You're hair looks AWESOME. Seriously, I can't get over how good it looks! Change is good, right? :o)

Angelwingsbaby said...

very cute hair!

Anonymous said...

YAY for A to get money from the tooth fairy and YAY to a change. I love your hair like that. You look amazing! I think change is good. Especially right now because, if this IVF works it'll all be a change :)

Praying for you always,

Sarah

Anonymous said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.
Anonymous said...

so...i'm not sure i could pull a tooth :)

also...i've thought about going brown, but i'm afraid it will never be blonde again!!

Peppermint Patty said...

I like the picture of her sister looking on. Any jealousy about one loosing their tooth first?

LOVE your hair Kami!

PS How much did the tooth fairy pay?

Malena said...

You are a lucky woman - you can pull off both brunette and blonde!

I just finished Eclipse...oh god...these books are giving me an ulcer I think! ;)