Ok, so keep in mind the last cycle and then tell me what you think. I am trying to think really positive here.
Last cycle- 18 retrieved, 9 mature, 5 fertilized, 1 made it to transfer.
This cycle- 16 retrieved, 7 mature, 6 fertilized, (?) three day transfer.
I knew that a lot of them were too little to be mature so I knew I would be in the single digits with my fert report. The thing that is better this cycle is if you look at last cycle, 4 of the eggs did not fertilize. This time around only 1 didn't. That is a lot better!!! What do you think? I know it isn't a lot but I keep telling myself, better quality, better quality.....
I am excited to know I have six babies right now. One more than last time! I know that last time four of them didn't continue to grow so please pray that at least three do really well. I'm ok with not freezing any. I just want a few more to put in to give us a better chance!
So there you have it! Thursday is transfer day unless they call me and tell me otherwise. My mom is going to be there with me so I am excited I get to experience this hard part of my life with her. She was there for the retrieval and finally saw what hubby and I have to go through. I think she is starting to understand that I can't just simply "relax" and it will happen. It was very emotional for her. I'm glad I get to share this part of my life with her.
I am also thankful to even have fertilized eggs. I am thankful to have this opportunity once again. I am also thankful to have such wonderful people in my life like yourselves!
Thank you all and God bless!
Kami
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)


26 comments:
Thinking of you and hoping you get more to transfer.
I think that is great that you get to share this experience with your Mom. It is hard for people to grasp what all we have to go through in order to become pregnant. I think my Mom had a hard time understanding it, but with her hours away... it was hard for me to get her to come with me. I think more people out there need to understand where us gals with infertility come from, they need to see everything firsthand in order to really grasp what it all entails and then for it not to work... it is just heartbreaking!!
I am keeping you in my prayers and keeping the FAITH that you will have lots of embryos to transfer.
Hugs,
Lisa
Your right this is alot better:) Glad you are sharing this with your mom.. I also am sharing everything with my wonderful mom.. she one of my biggest supporters & encouragers:)
Praying for you and your babies!!!
I'm so excited for you Kami! Wow, I really hope this goes well this time! I'm glad your mom gets to do this with you! I know how important that is!
Sounds good to me. I will pray that all six make it to three day. I couldn't wait to get online and see your report. I prayed for you lots last night.
I can't imagine inviting my mother along for the ride but I'm so glad you have that type of relationship and support. Fingers crossed for transfer!
First of all.. in an effort to not act my age... I have to say that when I first read the title of this post I thought it said 'Fart report!'. So everytime your post said Fert... I read Fart.... hehe... yeah... lol now that my immaturity has passed... lol
I think those numbers are GREAT! I will continue to keep you and your fertilized babies in my thoughts and prayers. I can't wait until transfer day!!!
ok well i'm praying for 3 good eggs that make it for a 5 day transfer. they can do it.
Yay! It sure does sound like the quality is better!!! I'm so happy for you! Congrats on your 6 babies. :)
sounds terrific! praying for healthy embies for transfer!
Praying for those babies! Not too much longer!!!!!! I also think it is great to get to experience that moment with your mom. It will be something you both will never forget!
6 of 7 is AWESOME! That's 30% more eggs fertilizing than last time. Yay! I'm thinking of you and hoping this transfer works for you. I'm glad you can share this with your mom...that's a special bond and helps her to understand better, which is always helpful. Good luck!
I think that's GREAT! Praying for your babies to grow big & strong!!!
Praying for your miracle!! <3
Those are great numbers!! I'm praying for you honey!! ((HUGS))
I'm upset that you didn't get a chance to call me but, that's okay! However, I'm so happy to read the good news. This just has to go better than last time. I'm praying for you as always and I'm here if you want to talk :)
Love you bunches,
Sarah
Praying for you that the transfer goes well. Glad to see your mom gets to share in the journey
i agree, the higher fertilization report leads me to believe they are stronger embryos!
enjoy today, knowing you have six little ones. thursday will be here soon!
I am so excited for you...I am holding on to nothing but great feelings for you...and DH ...
Are you going to wear the socks? You better..lol
Praying for you and your little ones.
I am so happy to read these stats on your IVF. I am praying for them to be strong and fight during the transfer!! I will be thinking anf praying for you on Thursday!
This sounds great so far! I'll be thinking of you on Thursday. Don't forget the socks!! :) Good luck with everything!!
~Michelle
Definitely a better ratio this time! Let's hope that track record holds for Thursday and then again in 2 weeks :-)
Wishing you lots of luck!!!! Sounds like a great fert report!
Thinking of you and I just have this feeling - that you are going to succeed! Keep strong girl!
That's great news! GL on Thursday!
this was great! i'm thinking about you loads today and can't wait to hear how things went.
xoxo
Post a Comment