Kami, I'm still just floored! I'm so excited, it's BEAUTIFUL. This is it I just know it. Can't wait to hear from you in the morning with your next test results. I'll be waiting, lol.
I just had this feeling I needed to check and see if you had posted. I can totally see the second line! I can't wait to see what it looks like tomorrow!
I see it, I see it, I see it!!! When was your trigger? Did you test it out? I want to see a darker one first thing tomorrow morning. Seems like it has been too long to be trigger. Oh my oh my oh my!!!
2 LINES 2 LINES 2 LINES 2 LINES. I CAN'T EVEN FIND THE WORDS EXCEPT I AM ANGRY THAT I JUST NOW WAS ABLE TO GET ON AND IN ONE HOUR I AM ALREADY POSTER NUMBER 18! OMG, I AM SOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO EXCITED.
OMG! OMG! OMG! Kami, you are SOOOOO pregnant!!!!!!!!!! I knew this cycle would be the one for you! I can't even tell you how hard I prayed for you! My first test looked EXACTLY like that! To be honest, the second line was SO light that my hubby made me get a digital test to make sure and, as you know, I WAS preggers! I'm soooooooo excited for you!!!!! Yeay!!! Okay, I feel like a humongous dork, cuz I'm literally smiling and doing a little "yeay, Kami is preggers" dance over here, rofl. :-) :-) :-)
WHAT THE HECK?!? AM I REALLY SEEING 2 LINES? I see a real faint 2nd one, but could my mind be playing tricks on me?!? OMGOSH, I am like a babbling idiot right now. Can't wait for you to have your blood work done so we can REALLY celebrate!!
30 comments:
This is dangerous ground you are treading on!! But a hushed "HOORAY" anyhow!
yes! :) thinking doubling tripling thoughts for you.
OMG!! This looks very promising!!!!! Got everything crossed!
Kami,
I'm still just floored! I'm so excited, it's BEAUTIFUL. This is it I just know it. Can't wait to hear from you in the morning with your next test results. I'll be waiting, lol.
Love you so much "Momma"
Girl...........I faintly see TWO lines...............
Looking real close..........I see it!!!!
Love and Hugs,
twoooo liiines! :)
Like we wouldn't catch on! What was he thinking!!
I just had this feeling I needed to check and see if you had posted. I can totally see the second line! I can't wait to see what it looks like tomorrow!
OMG! Congratulations!!!!
Whoops, wrong post.
I SEE IT, I SEE IT!!!!!!!!!!!!!
I see it, I see it, I see it!!! When was your trigger? Did you test it out? I want to see a darker one first thing tomorrow morning. Seems like it has been too long to be trigger. Oh my oh my oh my!!!
I can see something there!
I can't wait for your next test. . .
Holy cow! Yay!!! I'm so happy for you!
Oh My Goodness! Congratulations! Can't wait to see what it looks like tomorrow.
I see it, I see it!!! OMG!!!! Can't wait for your beta!!! -kriss
OH.MY.GOD!!!!! Ok I'm doing the silent happy dance for you right now!
Told you, told you!! Saying my prayers for more confirmation tomorrow! :)
~Michelle
That's what my first early test looked like with my twins!!!!!!
My heart is pounding for you!!!!!!
2 LINES 2 LINES 2 LINES 2 LINES. I CAN'T EVEN FIND THE WORDS EXCEPT I AM ANGRY THAT I JUST NOW WAS ABLE TO GET ON AND IN ONE HOUR I AM ALREADY POSTER NUMBER 18! OMG, I AM SOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO EXCITED.
I AM PRAYING VERY HARD SWEETIE....VERRRRRYYYY HARRRRDDDD!!!!
OMG! OMG! OMG! Kami, you are SOOOOO pregnant!!!!!!!!!! I knew this cycle would be the one for you! I can't even tell you how hard I prayed for you! My first test looked EXACTLY like that! To be honest, the second line was SO light that my hubby made me get a digital test to make sure and, as you know, I WAS preggers! I'm soooooooo excited for you!!!!! Yeay!!! Okay, I feel like a humongous dork, cuz I'm literally smiling and doing a little "yeay, Kami is preggers" dance over here, rofl. :-) :-) :-)
I am so hoping this is your time to shine.
as i'm sure you are...i am cautiously optimistic. that is definitely a line. yippee!
I see a second line! Thinking nice good beta numbers for you.
WHAT THE HECK?!? AM I REALLY SEEING 2 LINES? I see a real faint 2nd one, but could my mind be playing tricks on me?!? OMGOSH, I am like a babbling idiot right now. Can't wait for you to have your blood work done so we can REALLY celebrate!!
Hugs & Prayers,
Lisa
AHHHH! Wow!! What a turn of events, huh? I'm so happy for you!!
I'm hoping this is it!!! GOOD LUCK honey!!
I see a 2nd line!!!!!! Yay so so happy for you!!!
Prayers for you!! I also see two lines!!! WOWrablyneb
Update us ASAP!
Post a Comment