Samantha and Mia

Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers

Sunday, May 31, 2009

Busy day!

I am getting ready to go to my mother in laws for the day.

I just wanted to pop on real quick and thank each one of you for your support and for bringing me back down to earth. My beta is tomorrow so I will post as soon as I get the number. I'm not feeling much of anything yet. I have been eating a lot of pickles! LOL

So here's to tomorrow's beta! Please say a prayer that I get an excellent number. God is watching over me and my baby/babies. I am going to try to stay positive. I hope you all are having a wonderful day!

XOXO,
Kami

16 comments:

The Pifer's said...

Praying for you sweetie!!!!!! I can't wait to hear your beta! Love you!

Triumph in Learning said...

Praying for you!!! Can't wait to hear some good news:)

Melody said...

I'm praying for you every time I think about it! I can't wait to hear your "twin" beta numbers :)

Bella said...

Praying for good numbers...I'm sure they will be!! Good luck!!!!

Mandy said...

We're all crossed and thinking of you, impatiently waiting for tomorrow!

Anonymous said...

Praying for you! Can wait to hear your good news tomorrow.

The Coach's Wife said...

Praying for wonderful news! Can't wait to hear the beta number!!!

battynurse said...

Sending good thoughts for a nice high beta!

squirrelgirl said...

Hoping for a nice high number...but remember that ONE number doesn't mean much. It's the doubling that's important :-)

Anonymous said...

Call me as soon as you find out!
You know I'm praying for you Girl :)

Sarah.

Mary said...

Everything is crossed!!!!!!!!!

Lisa said...

I have been praying for you and thinking about you constantly. I remember when I went in for my beta. Definitely a nerve wrecking moment!! Keeping you in my prayers!!

((BIG HUGS))

Bethany Lenhart said...

Good luck on today's beta!

Cady said...

i can't wait to hear your beta number!!

Kriss said...

Thinking about you this morning.

The Gustafsons said...

YAY congrats Kami!! I'm SO excited for you. I had the same experience you did with the line getting lighter and totally freaked out and went in for another beta. My doctor told me that the darkness of the 2nd line doesn't matter at all. As long as the line is there, you have nothing to worry about! Praying for you!