Samantha and Mia

Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers

Wednesday, May 13, 2009

Tomorrow

I go in tomorrow morning for another ultrasound and blood work. Please spare a prayer or two that it will turn out great! I am worried we may have to cancel this cycle. Please little eggs, GROW!!! This is our last chance!

Hugs to you all!

Kami

12 comments:

Stacie said...

Kami,

I will be thinking nothing but positive thoughts for you AND your eggs tomorrow.

Good luck!

twondra said...

I'll definitely be thinking of you. (((HUGS)))

Mandy said...

Everything is crossed for you and your dozen sweetie.

Stephanie said...

Nothing but .........

Love

Hugs

Prayers

Coming your way!!!

Triumph in Learning said...

I'm praying honey:)

Hugs,
Hannah

Anonymous said...

OF COURSE I'll be praying for you sweetie! I want this just as bad as you do. PLEASE call me when you're done so I know what's going on.

I'm here for you and I LOVE YOU!

Sarah.

preppy little dress AKA "PLD" said...

Good luck, my husband and I haven't had any luck w/getting preggers! God has a plan for each of us, your day will come!!

Anonymous said...

Good luck Kami! I've been thinking of you and I hope it goes great tomorrow!

Anonymous said...

been thinking tons about you and sending you positive vibes!!

The Pifer's said...

Praying SO hard for you sweetie!!! Love ya!

battynurse said...

Good luck.

Heather said...

Yes!!! Grow! Grow! Thinking of you.