Samantha and Mia

Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers

Thursday, May 7, 2009

Cycle day 3

Ok, I went in this morning for my blood work and ultrasound.

I have 14 follies. I was kind of hoping for more since I responded so poorly last time. But I need to be thankful and grateful to be able to do this again so soon. So, 14 it is and that is cool with me!

I am still waiting for the call regarding my blood work. If it isn't good, I will be posting again. If it's a go, then consider this the post saying "It's a go!!!"

So, I start stimming tonight. Let the bloating begin! LOL

I am still trying to find the excitement in this. I'm not excited at all. I am scared. I am frightened to get my hopes up because of what happened the last time. Maybe that's normal? Who knows. I'm just going with the flow.

So, here we go again! Now I will be posting daily!

Also, my dear friend Amy sent me a special pair of socks. Thank you honey. You bet I had them on this morning. And I will have them on every single appointment. I'll take a picture of them and post them. They mean a lot to me! Love you honey! Also, please stop by her blog and say a prayer for her family. Her son is really sick and Amy is battling cancer right now. She is a very special woman. You would know it as soon as you visit her.

I hope everyone is having a wonderful day!

Kami

12 comments:

Amber said...

Good luck with everything!

just me, dawn said...

sending you best wishes and hope for this cycle!

The Pifer's said...

Praying for you sweetie!

beth ewing said...

14 eggs is good and remember the goal this time is more mature eggs so maybe that means you'll have less but they'll be better quality. trying to encouraging and optimistic here. hope that is coming across. hehe!

Michelle said...

Praying this time is a BFP success!! Good luck, I'll be thinking about you!!
~Michelle

Ape said...

I know that today is national prayer day but I wanted to let you know that I am praying for you and your family! I am praying you get this baby you want so badly!!

♥ Apryle
www.thebuechelfamily.blogspot.com

Stacie said...

Thinking of you.

Krisy said...

Good Luck starting tonight, i'm praying this is your bfp cycle! Definitly wear the socks they bring good luck!!!

Hoping for our own Peanut said...

14 eggs is great, kami!! im sure you will get the call saying the cycle is a go. looking forward to your updates.

twondra said...

I'm thinking and praying for you sooooooo much! You deserve this more than anyone.

Happy early Mother's Day. :) Our babies are sitting on Jesus' lap...no better place to be, huh?

Love ya!!

battynurse said...

Good luck. Hope everything goes great.

Ashley said...

Praying for you honey!!