MY BABIES!!!!!!!!!!!!
Aren't they just perfect???? I think so!!!! What an experience this has been. Totally different from the last time. The last time, the embryologist and the RE were trying to calm me down because I was so devastated from the news. I left not feeling to optimistic. This time my mom came with me. I had someone to share it with and that was special in itself. We got there and I had no clue how many babies I had left. We walked in and they were waiting for me. They took us back, I got dressed into the hospital gown, then the embryologist walked in to give me the news. Out of the six babies from Thursday, five made it to blasts!!!! I was so shocked!!! And to top that off, they were all perfect grades!!! The two they transferred were graded 5AA. They said they haven't seen embryo's like that in a long time! I felt special. Mom and I couldn't stop crying through the whole thing. The three that were frozen were graded 4AA. I guess that is still pretty great! Good enough for me!
If you look closely at the picture, you can see they are starting to hatch out of the egg! Isn't that amazing? My babies are trying to get to their mommy! LOL
So, now I am in bed for a couple of hours. I couldn't sleep last night so I am exhausted. I am going to take a nap and catch up on every ones blog. I hope everyone is enjoying their Memorial holiday! I know I am. I feel like I am on cloud nine!
God is so good!
Kami


31 comments:
Yay!! They are beautiful, how relieved you much feel. So do you plan on poas or are u waiting till beta?
THat is great news Kami! I can't believe how huge a difference this is from last time. I am going to be praying for you during your wait. Love you girl! If you have twins I am DEF. going to get pg again (or try anyway) :)
Kami- This is so exciting. I am so happy for you! When is testing time?
I have tears, Kami. They are so incredibly beautiful. I am overwhelmed with joy for you. This is truly amazing.
Lots of love,
Stacie
CONGRATULATIONS!!! That's such wonderful news. Praise God! He IS so good! I'll continue to pray for you - can't wait for your next post:)
Kami this brings tears to my eyes! I am so excited for you!!!! Love you lots and praying for you lots!!
That is sooooo GREAT!!! Snuggle in tight, little blasties! I'm so happy for you, Kami!!!!!!!!
Kami, I'm OVERJOYED at your news;) Your babies are BEAUTIFUL!!! Snuggle in tight little babies. Your mama loves you so much!!! SOOOO EXCITED!!!
That is great news! I will be praying those embies nestle into their mommmy for 9 beautiful months!
Kami, this is great! I'm so excited for you and can't wait to see those babies come even further along!! What a great day, it sunny and beautiful and your new little babies are snuggling in for their 9 month visit!! So happy for you!!! :)
~Michelle
WOW! 5AA, I didn't even know they graded that high. We transfered two 4AA hatching blasts and well.. twin boys! We froze 5 more. With 5AAs I see twins in your future. I am so happy for you, looks like this cycle was completely different. Will you be testing? Mine picked up in about 4 days... I can't wait to see yours. Oh BTW, your babies are gorgeous.
that is awesome
Kami.. I am so happy for you and your husband..
I will be praying and I can't wait to hear from you soon
Hugs,
Stphanie
Yay!!! I'm sooooo happy for you!!! They are soooo beautiful. :) (((HUGS)))
I knew you guys would make vute babies!
Praying for you and your two 5AA's. Rest and let them get comfy, they are in for the duration so they may as well get comfortable!
That is so amazing! I'm so happy for you!
That is SUCH AWESOME NEWS!!!!!! Stick, babies, stick!!!!!
Wonderful news!!!! You're going to do great! I am so happy for you! Just take it real easy girl!
Aw, your vacation plans sound great - very nice!
Yes, I did finish the books, I didn't really care for Breaking Dawn, except I liked the ending...I think I'll re-read the other 3 soon :) My hubby just commented to me that my Beckett looks like Robert Patterson, what a funny thing to say, but I have to agree, my son is very handsome ;)
Enjoy your long weekend!
wahoo. these look awesome. are you going to freeze the rest? i am thinking positive thoughts for you :)
xoxo
That's fantastic. I'm very happy for you that this time has been so much better. I hope the wait isn't too bad.
AWESOME NEWS!!! Sounds like EVERYTHING is so different this time. We will be praying for you guys for sure. Can't wait to hear the news :)
YES, YES YES!!!
I hope they both take!! Whoo hoo!!
Names this time? Instead of "smurf" or "smurfette", how about "uno" and "dos?" haha!!
Wonderful! Absolutely wonderful!
Wishing you lots of luck. The IVF cycle that gave us these boys had the best excellent quality embryos too. I think that's what made this one work for us where others had failed.
Wishing you lots of luck, lots of prayers and fingers are all crossed.
they look great!! i really hope this is it for you!
AKK! Wow! Um, YEAH! THEY LOOK GREAT! Will be keeping fingers crossed. This looks so so promising!!!
Mo
Hey!!! THIS IS AMAZING!!!! I am catching up on everyones blogs and I have to say this news is GREAT!!!
Praying for you and your babies:)
hugs,
Hannah
Yay Kami! That is awesome news! I'm so happy for you and I hope they are snuggling in for a nice long stay right about now!
They are beautiful, absolutely beautiful. And I can see that they are ready to stick too- hugs and prayers for you guys- I am hoping this is it for you!
So excited for you!
Post a Comment