Samantha and Mia

Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers

Friday, October 16, 2009

Picture time!!!!

So, I realized I haven't posted many pictures lately. I have put three different days in one post. The first set of pictures is from a few weeks ago when hubby, myself and the girls went to the cider mill. I absolutely LOVE going to cider mills.




This next set of pictures was from last weekend. The girls and I wanted to dress up with make up so we started to make each other beautiful and then all of a sudden, it got out of control.... lol Take a look for yourself.......




I think we had a little too much fun!!!!! LOL She passed right out.



This last set of pictures is from tonight. I have received some gifts for our babies. I thought I would share with you all. This is the diaper bag we registered for. This was from hubby's cousin. What a sweetheart.




I received two blankets from my dear friend Amy. They are so beautiful! And soft too!!! Thank you Love Muffin!!



I received the towels and wash clothes I registered for from Tammy. Thank you honey!!!



I received the bath tub we registered for from Miss Tracey. You are wonderful! Thank you!




Veronica from Hooked On You made these beautiful hats for my girls. You should go and check out her blog. She does an amazing job and they are so beautiful! Thank you honey!!!



Here is everything together. We are four weeks away from our shower and we are already receiving gifts. How amazing is that??? I was so scared we wouldn't have enough for our babies, but I am pretty sure I am wrong. Thank you so much everyone!!! You are all so wonderful!



I can't forget the snazzy jammies that Amy got me. I opened this package tonight and I loved them!!! Of course, I took a bath and slipped right into them. They are so comfy womfy!!! Don't I look pregolicious??????? LOL


17 comments:

Melody said...

You are SO cute! I plan to send something but we made an offer on a house today (YIKES) so it might be a bit. Love you girl!

Stacie said...

You look gorgeous! Pregnancy definitely suits you well. Your belly is so perfect and round :)

I love it!

Amy said...

Awwww I love the pics of your PJ's. I'm so glad they fit. Glad I exchanged the top for a bigger size LOL you look so sexy in them. Your belly is so cute. I wanted to come to your baby shower but unfortunately we will have just finished our 2nd IVF. I'm hoping we will be at the beginning of our pregnancy and I won't be able to fly. I love you nugget more than you know..

XOXO
love muffin

PunkRockChic said...

Oh my goodness look at your belly! I love it! You are such a cute preggo =) Awesome pix

twondra said...

You're adorable! Love the pictures of you guys and the girls! Looks like so much fun!!!

Brittney said...

You are SOO cute!! I only hope to look half that cute pregnant:) Thanks for sharing! Looks like some fun times lately too.

Anonymous said...

cute pics! you're getting so close! :)

Lori said...

Those pictures of the "make-up party" are priceless!! The girls are so cute!

You look so good pregnant. The jammies look so comfy!

Tracey said...

Kami:

You are absolutely gorgeous (inside and out I might add). Pregnancy soooo suits you and you are going to be a wonderful mommy! Thanks so much for sharing the pics.
Love you!

Tracey

Unknown said...

You are glowing! Love the pic's!

Mandy said...

Aww look at you! I can't wait to have those days with my girls! I'm sure you'll be living in those pants!!

I have to say though....how big is that diaper bag?? It looks so tiny! I know a picture doesn't really give you much to go!

squirrelgirl said...

You have the cutest baby belly I've seen in ages! And I love it that Daddy got in on the makeup action. You've also gotten some wonderful gifts. You are truly blessed!

Bluebird said...

You are so adorable and still so tiny (but for the belly!) Jealous!!!

beckylbranch said...

Yeah! Twin girls are so much fun and they will always have a BEST friend their whole life! Me and my twin sister are both pregnant right now with BOYS and I'm sure it will a lot of fun :) Praying for you and congratulations!

Lisa said...

You are too stinkin cute pregnant!! Love that baby belly : )

Great pics!

Meagan @ The Clanahan Fam said...

You are looking so adorable! Thanks for sharing all of the cute pics.

kate said...

you and your family are too cute! congrats on your baby girls!