How Far Along? 25 Weeks!
Total Weight Gained/Loss? 27 Lbs until next Thursday
Maternity Clothes: All the time. I can get away with larger shirts. I just don't have that many.
Sleep? I get up at least four times to pee
Best Moment of the Week? Feeling baby parts poking me. It was surreal.
Movement- All the time. It is getting stronger. I feel them rolling now. Also, they both like my right side so my belly is always lopsided. LOL
Food Craving- Anything!
Food aversions- None
Morning sickness?- None. Zofran free for a few weeks now!!! Yay!!!
Gender- Two girls
Labor Signs- Still having braxton hicks
Belly Button- The top is starting to poke out, bottom is staying in so far.
What I miss- My cute sweaters for the fall. I'll still be able to wear them for a month or so after the babies are born. Let's hope! LOL
What I'm looking forward to- Our 4D ultrasound next Wednesday!
Weekly Wisdom- Don't ever give up! God has His plans.
Milestones- Babies born at 25 weeks of pregnancy stand a 50% chance of survival
----------------------------------------------------
I now have a temporary handicapped sticker. I work in a high rise so the walk from my car to the elevators is a bit of a distance. I feel like I ran a 5k marathon and all I did was waddle to the elevators. LOL
I attempted to shave my legs last night. Oh man, if you could of been a fly on the wall. I was breathing like I had a half a lung. It was horrible. I did, however, manage to shave my legs!!! LOL
I do not wear any polish on my toes anymore because I can't reach them.
I am starting to see spider and varicose veins. Well, just one vein that feels like gracing me with it's presence. I don't like it!
I have a road map all over my boobs and my belly. I'm talking serious vein popage going on. And the brightest blue you can think of. My goodness.
My hair seems to be growing. That, I do love!!! I'm trying to grow it long!!
I still have rib, back, neck, leg, arm and butt pain. Today I had pain in my vajay-jay. I think that about covers my entire body. Oh, wait, nothing in my ears yet. *Rolling eyes* LOL
My feet are not swollen yet. Praying that part stays away but I am pretty sure it's creeping up pretty soon. I think I've done pretty good so far. Blood pressure remains great, no swelling and my cervix is doing well. Yay!
It is almost physically impossible to take a bath anymore. Pretty soon I'll need a crane to get me out. LOL You should see me lift my booty out of water to wash my backside. Yeah, not pretty. Let's put it this way, the water is almost gone when I get out. LOL LOL
My shower is in less than three weeks. I am praying we get a lot of things because hubby and I really can't afford anything at this moment. Please pray for a good turnout. I am not by any means greedy, I'm just scared to death that I won't have anything prepared for their arrival. I want to make sure they are taken care of. Again, thank you all for your generosity with the baby clothes that you are sending. You have no idea how much that is going to help.
My wedding ring still fits. I will cry the day I have to take it off because of the swelling.
Now the big one! The average twins come between 30-35 weeks. Girls, that is only 5-10 weeks away!!!! Holy cow!!! I can not believe that. Of course, if they come closer to 5 weeks, we will have NICU babies. I would much rather 10 weeks. :) I've done my fair share of praying. God knows my hearts desires.
I think that's about it. My belly is still the same so I'll skip a week and take a picture this weekend.
I hope everyone is having a wonderful day!
Kami
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)


8 comments:
Oh goodness, this post had me in hysterics. A crane to lift you from the bathtub? LOL
I do remember how hard shaving became. Damn near impossible. Couldn't see OR reach them. I quit painting my toenails to. My mom did mine for my baby shower, thankfully.
I had the road map of blue veins ALL over my chest too, even after Laney was born. That lasted for quite some time. I think they were that bright all the way through breastfeeding too.
Wow the girls will be here before you know it:) How exciting but hope they bake a little longer so they dont have to be in NICU.
Ive always wondered if I was going to be able to shave my legs and paint my toes when I got bigger or what I would do so thanks for the info:)
Ah, the pain and misery we go through for our children...:) I laughed out loud - you're so cute. Praying for those ten more weeks!!
HA! I love it! I saved shaving for special occasions, like doc visits and my shower! I once asked DH for help and decided that doing it myself was safer!
All my veins and broken capillaries disappeared after the girls were born. I have some veins, very small, still left on my legs. The ones on my chest are only bad if I haven't pumped in a while. I hope you aren't left with too many marks-it's a shame our kids will never know how good we looked! LOL
Kami:
I cannot tell you how much it absolutely fills my heart with joy everytime you reach a milestone. God is so good, and I cannot wait until those precious girls are delivered safely to your arms!
Love you!
Tracey
You totally made me smile with this post...you're so flipping cute. :)
The girls gotta stay in there nice and safe awhile longer. We don't want them in NICU. :)
I'm going to go through my garage sale stuff this weekend so I can send you a package. I remember there were some really cute girl stuff. :)
love ya girl! I love reading every week to hear about another week safe with the girls. I think about you every Sunday knowing another week has passed. :)
Congrats on 25 weeks!! Crazy to think they could be here in 5-10 more (hopefully the later)!
I had a similar experience when trying to shave my legs the other day. I don't see that happening too many more times (sorry DH!)
I'm sure you will get a tons of stuff for your shower! Everyone keeps telling me that people love to buy for twins, so try not to worry ;)
25 weeks, woo hoo!
Shaving your legs while pregnant is a joke. I end up huffing and puffing and getting so frustrated. At least its not summer when you need to shave more often!!
I have the bright blue veins, too. I hope they fade after delivery..
You are doing amazing for a twin pregnancy. Way to go, Kami!
Post a Comment