Holy cow girls!!! 24 weeks already???
I keep telling myself that in about ten to twelve weeks, we will be having these munchkins. How crazy is that?? Time sure does fly by when your having fun!
How Far Along? 24 weeks
Total Weight Gained/Loss? 27 lbs
Maternity Clothes: Oh yeah!
Sleep? Non existent
Best Moment of the Week? Hitting another milestone
Movement- All the time. Well, they do have their down time but I feel them rolling now.
Food Craving- Sweets!!! Ice cream, cake, cookies, you name it!
Food aversions- None
Morning sickness?- Still off my zofran. Have bouts every once in a while, but the constipation is getting better so I like the switch off.
Gender- Two girls still
Labor Signs- Just braxton hicks so far. Let's keep it that way!
Belly Button- Top portion is starting to stick out. No more butt hole! LOL
What I miss- SLEEP! That isn't coming anytime soon huh?
What I'm looking forward to- My baby shower, 4D ultrasound, meeting my babies!!
Weekly Wisdom- Take one day at a time.
Milestones- 24 weeks!!! 40% viability at this point!
--------------------------------------------
We have decided on five names so far. We will not name the girls until closer to delivery. Here are the names we have picked. Tell me the two you like!
Samantha
Sloane
Bella
Mia
Valen
Be honest! :)
Oh, and the new belly pic is up girls! I am getting huge!!!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)


35 comments:
Samantha
Sloane
Bella
Mia
Valen
My favorites are Mia and Sloane, or Samantha and Bella. My least favorite is Valen...although it's a brave choice. :)
Congrats on reaching viability! What a great milestone. :)
I should clarify: My favorite COMBOS are Mia and Sloane together, or Samantha and Bella together. :)
Dani
ttcconnections.blogspot.com
You're so cute! I like Bella and Mia. Congrats on 24 weeks!!!! It is going so fast.
I love Mia and Bella! They are all great names, though. Whichever you chose will be perfect!
Love the name Sloane! That was one of our choices! Sloane and Mia :)
I'd have to say Mia and Bella. Those are sweet names.
Your belly is so gorgeous. Congratulations on reaching 24 weeks!!!!!
I love, love, love the name Sloane! I think that Mia would sound cute with Sloane...do you guys have middle names? I can't believe how fast time has flown by...before you know it you will have those precious little babes in your arms! I am so excited for you :)
Kami:
Praise God! Viability...what a wonderful sound!
Words cannot express my unbelievable joy for you! In just about a blink of an eye, you will be holding YOUR daughters...how awesome is that?!
BTW, your new pic looks like how I feel...LOL!
You are simply gorgeous (although I was referring to my belly and yours in the pic)...LOL!
God Bless! I love you!
Well, you know I prefer Melody, but... JUST KIDDING!... I like Sloane and Mia!
Ohhh so many to choose from! I think I like Mia and Sloane! A girl here had twins not too long ago and she named them Bella and Sophie! I am so proud of your milestones. I am praying that I have them soon! Our FET transfer is Friday! Please be praying for us!!! Praying both embies thaw perfectly, attach and implant for 9 long months!!!!!!!
Happy V day!
So glad you made it safe and sound, here is too keeping those babies in your belly til there done cookin.
I like Mia and Bella for names
24 weeks - hooray! ... and what a beautiful belly!
I don't know if I ever knew the other girls names...if these names are in some way connected to theirs...I guess it doesn't matter...
I like Sloane and Valen the best (although in Swedish Valen means The Whale - I love whales!)
xo
omg! i love belly pic. looks just like i did at that time. and this is when i was still in denial about looking pregnant. what was wrong with me??
i really like sloane and mia. we thought alot about sloan....or maybe just i did! ;)
xoxo
Mia and Sloane...and I dont even like Mia very much, but I think its goes very nicely with Sloane
Bella and Mia are favs!!! :)
Girl!! You name those babies whatever you please and don't worry one bit about what other people think! Sooo happy for you!
"Butthole bellybutton" ROFL!!! You have such a cute pregnant belly =) I LOVE your name choices. Okay, so here are my favorites:
(Sloane is my TOP favorite one)
Either:
Sloane & Valen
or
Bella & Mia
Idk if I helped much, lol
Sloane and Valen are my favourites. My third favourite is Samantha. I do like Mia and bella but I already know 3 friends with a Bella and 3 with a Mia so different is good :) hehehe My sister in law is a teacher and says its hard to choose names because every name has been ruined by some bad student haha.
congrats on viablility but lets keep those babies cooking for at least another 10 weeks. i like sloane alot. i hadn't thought of that one. bella is one of my personal faves but i fear it is becoming overly popular. so use it now. hehe! i'm not sure bella and sloane go together though. ok i'm no help. hehe!
cute names I like Mia & Bella
I can't believe you're 24 weeks girl!!! I get tears just thinking about it!!
I LOVE Bella and Samantha. :) Those are my favs. :)
I vote for Mia and Bella, though I do know several new Bellas and one little Mia, so they're evidently the trendy names right now.
I like Samantha and Bella! Wow, 24 weeks!!! I can't believe you're that far along. Not too long now! Yay!:)
Mia & Sloane all the way! Hooray for viability! I'm so gad you're still up and not confined to bed, you're so lucky. I can't believe you're so far along, where has the time gone?? Are you doing anything to commemorate the pregnancy? We wanted to do a belly cast but the girls came early!
I love, love, love Bella! :) My second favorite is Mia. :)
Glad things are going well. Hope those girlies stay put for a while longer yet.
Mia is my favorite. I don't like Valen. Sloane makes me think of Ferris Bueller!!
For the two names together I like Sloane and Samantha! Sammy and Sloane for short!
that is so funny!! i told dh just the other day that i was to name a girl sloan! how crazy! i like sloane (obviously) and bella.
Mia and Bella are my faves!! Congrats on making it this far!! Hoping your babies are nice and cozy and hang in!!
Congrats on 24 weeks, babe!
I like Mia and Bella together. Its cute that they compliment eachother but dont sound too similar.
Good luck in choosing!
You have an award on my blog. :) Thanks for your support!! (((HUGS)))
24 weeks, wow! Congratulations!!
I like Mia and Samantha the best. Those are two names I would have put on the possibility list if we were having girls, too! :)
Came across your blog from Kelly's. Samantha was always my "secret" baby name growing up (My little girl is Abigail). I love Samantha and Sloane though! Good luck!
Sloane and Mia.
Post a Comment