AF is here!!! Yay! She didn't make me wait! Too cool.
So I go in on Monday morning and if everything looks good, I'll start birth control pills again. Yippy! I just hope I don't bleed for ten days like I did last time. Ugh!
I am hoping my RE is there and she can talk to me then so I don't have to set up an appointment to see her.
Please say a prayer if you can spare one for my little ovaries. If there are fluid filled cysts, they will most likely postpone my cycle. I am praying for my ultrasound and blood work to go smoothly. NO POSTPONING!!! LOL
So, if everything goes well, this is how my cycle will go:
Start bcp's April 13th through May 3rd.
Start stims on May 7th
Egg retrieval will be between May 17th through the 20th
Egg transfer will be between May 20th through the 25th depending on what day they transfer.
Beta will be between June 3rd through the 8th!
So there you have it! Let's pray for no postponements!!! I am getting excited again and now I know what to look for. Cool beans!
I'll leave you with our photo album of last nights Easter egg coloring. We had a blast. Hubby was in such a silly mood! You'll see.....
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)





14 comments:
Praying that everything goes to plan and that you don't get delayed.
Also hoping for a BFP for you and your hubby.
You have a beautiful family.
Everything will go as planned! Hey, your baby(ies) might be born on Bailey' birthday :) :) :) :)
Love, Love, Love to do eggs for Easter...
Praying for NO postponement...
I'm so glad you stop by my blog... I missed reading your comments..
Sending Huge Hugs to You,
Stephanie
*I* want glitter eggs!!! ;)
i hope that your apt on monday goes well!!
hugs!
Sending prayers your way for cyst free ovaries! Love the easter egg pics and Dh's silly faces! to answer you ? on my blog, we are going to transfer 2 again.
Sending prayer for your ovaries!! And no postponement!!
Looks like you had a great time coloring Easter Eggs! The girls are so beautiful!!
Have a Great Easter!
Praying for no postponements!!! And hooray for AF not taking her sweet time! The easter egg pix are sooooo cute!
Yay for CD1 and a new calander!!! That's exciting!! I have a feeling that this one will work for you:) Hopefully mine will work two and we will only be 2 weeks apart in our preganancies!!! Here's to a January 2010 baby!! Love ya honey! Have a great Easter
Your attitude has been so great through this whole ordeal. I was never that graceful going through my treatments. Especially, IVF. Let us know if you need to vent though! I really pray that this will work for you. I don't want you to have to go through this over and over! You deserve better!
Hope it all goes well.
Make sure you post pictures of the finished products (glitter eggs). :)
Glad AF has come to your house for another visit. ;)
I'm so happy AF didn't wait.
I'm glad you're able to start right away! That's good news.
Thinking and prayihg for you every day.
CD 1 for me today :) We'll see what happens... Zach is ready to try again so maybe we'll have babies together...???
Love your pics!! I am praying for no postponements and that your ovaries look great! Good luck, sweetie!
Post a Comment