Samantha and Mia

Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers

Monday, April 20, 2009

March of Dimes

Hi everyone,

A lot of you know that I walk every year for the March of Dimes. This year, because of so many obstacles, I thought I wouldn't be able to walk. I am so happy that I will, in fact, be able to participate on April 26th. The event is in six short days, so unfortunately, I don't have much time. I do apologize for the short notice. I am just so glad I get to walk this year. :)

Again, I am walking for my two favorite girls and my sweet little angel baby. Many of you know that my step daughters were born premature. They are the light of my life and definitely the light of their dad and mom's life too! They are truly little blessings from God! One of them didn't make it and she is now in heaven with Jesus. This is why I walk, so others will never have to endure the pain my husband and the girls mom had to feel. Help me fight this battle and together we can win!

If you would like to donate, you can go to my homepage and read all about the cause. Thank you so much for taking time to read this email and I hope you have a wonderful day!

http://www.marchforbabies.org/personal_page.asp?si=1A31391D-32ED-46C2-8898-46980E83AC8B&prefill=

With love,
Kami Murphy

2 comments:

twondra said...

When Mark's feeling better, I'm going to talk to him about what we can do sweetie. :) I know he'll be up for something....I just know we can do too much. :( But I definitely want to help. :)

Love ya!

Malena said...

Yay for Kami! I love March of Dimes too, without them my kids wouldn't be doing as well as they are. They had that lung treatment when they were born, the surfactant, and it totally helped the lungs mature. Sadly we're not walking this year. The kids can't stand staying in the stroller.