Samantha and Mia

Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers

Friday, April 17, 2009

Ummmmm....

Nothing to report.......

I am gaining weight and it's making me miserable....

I am happy because it is sunny....

So does that make me bipolar??

That is how I have been feeling lately. Ugh.....

It is supposed to be 75 degrees tomorrow and partly sunny so I am excited about that. I am going to sit outside and read. But first, I will have to clean my house... yuk.. I hate cleaning.

I hope you all have a wonderful weekend.

Please pray for Mark and Tammy. Mark is sick again and I am worried he will be admitted to the hospital. If you could pray for them, that would be wonderful!

Have a great weekend.... sorry I am so horrible at blogging lately... I just need to get past the funk.

Kami

10 comments:

Melody said...

Does not make you bipolar, makes you FEMALE :)

Tiffany said...

I get happy too when it is sunny. Thinking and praying for you lots hun!

2momswithaplan said...

Ugh... the funk sucks! Especially when you can't pull yourself out of it.

I say hire a maid and go soak up some vit D with a book!

Ashley said...

The birth control is making me gain weight!! I FEEL YOUR PAIN;) I'm sending good thoughts your way!! ((HUGS))

The Pifer's said...

Sorry your feeling blah!!! I am praying for you to have a good weekend as well as praying for Mark and Tammy! Love ya!

Angelwingsbaby said...

Sending ((BIG HUGS)) your way....

Stacie said...

I hope your weekend goes well. Enjoy the nice weather. It's supposed to be 86 degrees in my neck of the woods.

Triumph in Learning said...

Sorry your day wasn't that great. I Hope you have great day tomorrow.
The weather today in miss. was great too:)Praying for you sweetie

Hugs,
Hannah

Just Another Mother said...

Hang in there Kami.

In no time at all you'll be back in the thick of things and full of hope. It's okay to take time now and sort out your feelings. Life is full of funks. I hope you feel better soon.

twondra said...

Oh, sweetie, you're okay! You sound so much like me so I'm relieved I'm "normal". :)

Love you sweetie.

Thanks sooooo much for mentioning me. That means a lot.