Samantha and Mia

Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers

Tuesday, April 14, 2009

CD 4/Update

I have been horrible blogging lately. Sorry.

Easter was really nice. I had to go to five different places though and I was exhausted by the end. It was nice to come home and get my pajama's on.

I went in yesterday morning for my cycle day three blood work and ultrasound. Everything went well and she said my ovaries bounced back to normal. That's a good thing. So I started birth control pills last night. I have officially started IVF #2. Yay!

They did change my protocol a tad. I am happy with it. I just pray it does the job. I don't have many more tries you know?

They lowered my follistim to 375 and added menopur 75.
They are keeping me on the lupron
They took me off the low dose hcg.

So I start my lupron in 13 days. I have less than two weeks to enjoy needle free before it starts up again. Let me tell you. If this one doesn't work. I'm taking a couple months off to let my body heal. I don't want to be shooting myself up the entire summer. I want to relax and have fun with my family and friends! LOL

So, here we go! I'm leaving this cycle in God's hands. I don't have an ounce of fear in me. I can honestly say that!

I told hubby that if we never have our own child, he has to take me to Italy! I think that's a fair deal? LOL

Have a good day everyone!

Kami

14 comments:

Melody said...

You will get your baby! I had a dream last night that we were both pregnant with twins but they weren't sure if mine were babies or puppies! Um, weird! I'm sure your baby is "in the works."

Ashley said...

I'm praying this is the one for you!!! If it does work maybe you can go to Italy for you 25th anniversary;)

2momswithaplan said...

This cycle is going to work so don't plan on the relaxing summer! You are going to be preggo girl... I just know it!

Mrs M said...

Italy, then a short cut home Via England? Planning this will ensure that you get pregnant honey!!!!

Anonymous said...

i personally thought that the second cycle was way easier as i knew what to expect. ...have you thought about acupuncture? there's a really good lady in your neck of the woods that i used. she was awesome. :)

Stephanie said...

Hugs to you Kami...I am praying ...praying god will give you this precious child of god..when his time is right and fits best..

Huge Hugs to You on this Tuesday..

Malena said...

Yay for cycle 2. I found the second cycle so much easier than the 1st, I hope you'll do really well. I loved all the new photos and I am happy to hear you had a great Easter. You've got a BEAUTIFUL family!

Now we just need some Spring like weather right?

PunkRockChic said...

As soon as I read this, I literally stopped what I was doing, closed my eyes and begged God to give you your baby(s). I hope, hope, hope you get your BFP this time! I truly admire your positive outlook on everything, you're an inspiration!

Tiffany said...

VERY glad they changed up your protocol. I have been thinking about you lots. HUGE HUGS!

Dan and Gretchen said...

You will be in my prayers for sure. I'm sure this is tough to go through AGAIN, but keep the faith...I just know this is going to work for you.

Hoping for our own Peanut said...

those changes sound really promising!!

and i dont see why you cant have both?! a miracle baby and a trip to italy? you deserve BOTH!

The Pifer's said...

I am praying for you sweetie, I think it's wonderful your setting this cycle fully in God's hands, he will bless you sweetie!!!

Bella said...

Enjoy your needle free few weeks! I'm so glad you can move right into this cycle with no delay! Woohoo!!

Ashley said...

Kami!!! I'm so happy to see your comment on my blog...I've been missing your comments:) ((HUGS))