It was negative.....
Onto IVF #2....
They will call me back later to let me know if I can jump right back in.
I'll be ok. God is with me.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
By God's grace, we were blessed with twin girls after being told we may never have children. This is our story....
33 comments:
{{{{{HUGS}}}}}, I've no words honey. I'll be thinking of you.
I am so so so sorry. Huge hugs, you will be okay. Looking forward to hearing about the next protocol.
You're right Kami, you will be okay.
We are right here with you. We're not going anywhere, promise.
(((HUGS)))
I feel your disappointment. I'm so sorry.
"In this you greatly rejoice, though now for a little while, if need be, you have been grieved by various trials, that the genuineness of your faith, being much more precious than gold that perishes, though it is tested by fire, may be found to praise, honor, and glory at the revelation of Jesus Christ." 1 Peter 1:6-7
I'm sorry Kami.
I'm glad you have a new plan that you can move forward with. It will help you to focus on that.
They learn so much more after one IVF attempt. My doc told me that IVF #2 has higher success rates than than #1.
Take care of yourself. You are in my thoughts.
Hugs.
I am so, so sorry to hear this. I am in awe of your strength, faith, and grace, and have no doubt it will carry you through.
Awww, Kami, I'm sorry! Don't buy $Tree ever again! I bought a huge lot of FRER's on ebay for cheap when I was TTC. Hope you can jump right into IVF #2!!
I know I already left a comment earlier this morning, but on a side note:
Don't feel bad for feeling disappointed. It's natural. Who wouldn't feel disappointed after all that you have been through. You have been beyond strong throughout this journey so far. Take time for yourself to grive if you need to. You can't always be strong.
Lots of love,
Stacie
i'm so sorry. i've heard that ivf #2 has higher success rates too. i hope you can jump right back in. i'm sure that will take your mind off this.
((((((HUGS)))))))
Honey I am so sorry. But I know you'll be okay. And the second time around the docs will know better how you respond to drugs etc and they can adjust your cycle. Hang in there sweetie, lots of hugs from me & the trio!
so sorry girl. i'll be praying for you.
and yes i'm on 75 of the follistim. i know they use it for IVF but usually with other meds too.
I just wanted you to have this website. This is where I bought all of my pregnancy tests when I was trying and also ovulation tests. I think I bought 20 pregnancy tests all together. They are so cheap. They actually work. I got the tests that you dipped in the urine. I never had a false positive. When they were negative they were negative when positive they were positive. I hope these help. I hope next time you get your positive! http://www.early-pregnancy-tests.com/
Oh honey! I am so sorry! You're right... God is with you and he works in misterious ways!
I love you. Always remember your baby smurf. Do something to remember him/her. Always know, you ARE a mother sweetie.
I am so sorry hun.I am so terrified myself to get the results when I have it drawn next wednesday.Half of me wants to know and the other is scared I will get my heart broken.If mine comes back negative just know that I will jumping right back into a new cycle with you.HUGS -Megan
Awwww. I'm sorry. Hopefully you can go right ahead next cycle. And we'll be here with you, watching all the videos!
Oh Kami, I'm so sorry to read this. You are for sure going to be ok, and now you have a new cycle to look forward to. Hang in there, and know others are praying for you guys!!!! Lots of hugs!!!!!!
I'm sorry Kami! :(
I'm like you, I would just start preparing for IVF #2. I usually need 24 hours to grieve bad things when they happen and then I'm ready to move on.
Hang in there!
Guess what? Tomorrow is Good Friday and there is MUCH to be happy and grateful for! :)
im so sorry kami. at least you have #2 coming up quickly to give you another shot. thinking of you today..
erin
Kami.. I am so sorry. Your right God is with you and will help you through this:)
I can't wait to find out when IVF number 2 will be. I with you all the way!!! Praying for you honey..
Hugs,
Hannah
Kami, I am so sorry. I hope you can get right back in the game again. We'll be here cheering you on! A million ((HUGS))
Kami,
I'm so sorry. Sending you all my positive wishes today.
Mo
big hugs to you. you are an inspiration with your positive attitude.
arg! :( this sucks. ...but bring on round two. the second time is totally better: you know what to expect!
thinking lots about you!!
xoxo
I'm sorry honey! You are in my prayers! ((HUGS))
Awww, I am sorry girl, but the good thing is that you are able to move forward with IVF#2. It is great that you have that opportunity. Always keeping you in my prayers and praying that you soon will have that little baby that you so desire.
Hugs,
Lisa
Awe Kami I'm so sorry! But good for you for keeping a positive attitude. I admire your strength! I'm looking forward to reading about your next IVF. I know it will be a HUGE success!
Carrie
I am sticking around for round #2 sister. We're in this with you all the way.
So so sorry, i'm praying you have peace. Just remember even though you don't have your baby smurf, you are still technically a mommy! Love ya
I'm so sorry. Looking forward to the possibility of cycling together!
So sorry about the BFN! What a let down. I know with me I always tell myself, not to get my hopes up for for anything postitive. But I always do, and it always difficult no matter how many times you see the BFN! Prayers for next cycle!
Kami, I'm so sorry IVF #1 didn't work! I'm so glad to read that you're onto round 2 and things are looking hopeful. Praying that this round ends in your perfect little miracle!
Post a Comment