Samantha and Mia

Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers

Wednesday, April 15, 2009

Can't shake it.....

I am feeling really low today. I am having a hard time keeping the tears from flowing. I really can't pin point why I am like this. I guess even the strong fall once in a while. I don't feel strong today. I feel like crawling in bed in total darkness in the fetal position and just staying there for the rest of the day. Make it the rest of the week. I'm not myself. I don't want to talk to anyone. I don't want to be near anyone. It's really sad. I know I'll be ok. It has been rainy here in Michigan so that might be one reason. I just hope it goes away soon. I don't like feeling sad.

I saw the movie Twilight this week and it rocked my world. To a point where hubby is upset with me because all I do is talk about it. I have been researching the movie and would love to read the books. Hubby thinks I am obsessing too much and it hurts my feelings. He pretty much says I am too old for it. I guess when you have a rough childhood and feel like you were forced to grow up quickly, you tend to get lost in the fantasy movies and books. I fall in love with movies where people are falling in love. I also fall in love with fantasy movies. My all time favorite is Lord of the Rings. Twilight reminds me of Romeo and Juliet and I love that story.

I have always had a problem with not feeling loved or cared for. I still struggle with it. So when I see these movies, it warms my heart. It's not that I am obsessing over it. It just brings me back to the time when I first fell in love with hubby. Maybe I am too old for the movie but I am never too old to fall in love with a movie. It just makes me sad. Can't I just be myself?

Ugh...... I wish this month was over........

16 comments:

Melody said...

You just described my Sunday! I was crying, devastated, and downright depressed! I'm fine today. So, there is hope! Bad days come and go! I'm sure it's your period and the stress of the next IVF. I'll say a little prayer for you this morning and I hope you feel better soon.
Much love!

The Pifer's said...

Honey, I am so sorry your having a bad day. I have those too and it seems when you don't have them often that the ones you do have are heck or hard, and like you I just want to curl up and sleep all day :( I hate you are going through this, I wish I could take all your pain and heartache away. Just know i am ALWAYS here for you and I pray for you daily! I love you lots!!!

Stacie said...

Don't let anyone make you feel bad for feeling bad. We all go through that. I have days like that more often that I'd like to admit. Hormones are a b*tch.

Let yourself ride the emotional roller coaster for now. What you're experiencing is normal when there is a loss of any sort.

I hope you feel better soon :)

twondra said...

Tell hubby that I'm reading the books and both my mom and sister are. :) My sister saw the movie and has it so we're borrowing it.

And I LOVE the books.

I'm so sorry you're having a bad day. Man, I wish I was there to hug you. You're right, even the strong falls....but you haven't fallen girl!

Remember that even Jesus asked God on the cross "why have you forsaken me?". It's okay to get down and angry and just want to not face the world. God can handle that and he expects it.

I'm always here if you need to talk....always. Love you! (((HUGS)))

Lisa said...

Hey Girl. I has been rainy and dreary here for the past couple days and I too am down. I think it is the weather. Hang in there girl. Bright and Sunny days are ahead. BIG HUGS!!

Tiffany said...

Oh my little Kami, I wish I could take some of your pain away. It WILL get easier! Once the new cycle gets moving it will make you feel better. When our cycle failed in October, I just HAD TO jump back in it in January to get me through it. Look where we are now, I am SO glad I jumped back in. Please take your time to heal. I love you and am praying for you.

Kriss said...

You are never to old to enjoy a good story and movie! I am almost 33 and Twilight is an awesome series. The movie was great too!

Angelwingsbaby said...

Oh hun I am sorry things are so dreary for you and yes the rain here in Michigan is no fun.Just know that I am always here for you no matter what.((BIG HIGS))

Ashley said...

I'm soo sorry that you are having a bad day. You need to let yourself have a bad day every once in awhile!! As for twilight you are not too old!! One of my favorite coworkers is OBSESSED with the books and movies. She says that you HAVE to read the book so I think you should!! I happen to put twilight on my netflix list yesterday!! LOVE YA HONEY

Michelle said...

You are right. Even the strong fall. But the strong always pick themselves back up, just like we all know you will! Don't apologize or feel ashamed for how you feel. You can't help how you're feeling, but the beauty is that I know you will lift yourself out of the funk and spark that determination and drive that I know you have. Look outside now, the clouds have lifted and the sun is shining down beautifully! You are in my thoughts!! Love ya!
~Michelle

Anonymous said...

dude. b and i were just talking today about how we both just feel really down. i totally blame the michigan weather :(

you should totally read the books. the movie was awesome, but the books were just so amazing!!!

hang in there, girl, this will pass. it's supposed to get sunny soon!

xoxo

2momswithaplan said...

Sorry to hear you are having a rough time. I wish I was there to give you a hug!

On another note - I LOVE LOVE LOVE Twilight!!!! The books are amazing. You will become addicted to the books if you decide to read them. I don't think you have to be a teenager to enjoy them. I'm 28 and I love them. Did I mention that I love them? lol

I really hope you start to feel better soon!

Bella said...

I have been the same way this week! Maybe not crawling-in-bed depressed, but crabby and just in a generally bad mood. I agree, I think it's the craptastic weather we've been having. Hang in there. ((HUGS))

squirrelgirl said...

Nobody can be strong ALL the time. You're entitled to your low days. And we're here to cheer you through them, just like you've been there for us when we needed a boost. Thanks.

PunkRockChic said...

I'm so sorry you're having a miserable day =( I know what you mean about it being gloomy in Michigan lately. Hello, spring, where are you?!?! Being in a crappy mood is just worsened when the weather is bad =(
I'm not much for vampire movies, but I watched Twilight not too long ago and LOVED it! The love story melted me. Cheesy, I know, but it did, lol. You are NEVER too old! Heck, I think it's the young, girlish stuff like sappy love movies that keep us young =)
I'm so sorry your childhood was like that. Trust me, I know exactly where you're coming from. I've my share of down days and I promise the storm clouds will part and you'll feel better as soon as a little sun shines on your face =)

battynurse said...

I'm sorry you're having a rough day. I hope it gets better soon. Those hormones from IVF really mess up your system and not just for a few days. After my last cycle it was at least 2 months before I felt sort of normal. Hang in there!! Hugs to you!!