Hi! First of all - hurray for lupron! Secondly, to go private you go to Settings -> Permissions -> Invite people via email Thirdly, New Moon is sooo frustrating! Bella has just gotten hold of the motorcycles and starts going to Jacob Black...but I can't take it!!! Where is Edward!!!! Hope you had a great weekend!
Hi! I saw you on the prayer list (from Kellys Korner) & just wanted to stop by & say I'm praying for you :) We are struggling also & are seeing a fertility specialist now. I have been off BC for two & half years & have been diagnosed with PCOS. I take 1000 mg of Metformin daily & the doctor said I can't take the Clomid anymore b/c I've taken it to many times. I'm hoping this new doctor will do wonders for us. I have faith that maybe this will be our year & hopefully yours too! God Bless!
16 comments:
Hi!
First of all - hurray for lupron!
Secondly, to go private you go to Settings -> Permissions -> Invite people via email
Thirdly, New Moon is sooo frustrating! Bella has just gotten hold of the motorcycles and starts going to Jacob Black...but I can't take it!!! Where is Edward!!!!
Hope you had a great weekend!
I'm praying for you sweetie!!!!!!! Love you!
Keeping you in thought sin prayers! How exciting!!!
Yay for Lupron! How long until you start stims? I think I'm going to be quite a bit behind you...I'm not scheduled for retrieval until the end of May.
I am keeping you in my thoughts and prayers. Hugs to you from Ohio : ) STAY STRONG!
Yay!!!
Praying for you!
Thinking of you!! (((HUGS)))
Just wanted to say hello... and that I'm praying for you sweetie:)
Hugs,
Hannah
*bows down* Oh experienced one!
Much good luck to you. I hope they are not too painful.
Best Wishes for this cycle...I just know this one is going to work for you :) Stay strong!!!
Good luck honey!!
Good luck sweetie!!!
Wow that seemed to come so quickly!
Thinking of you!
here we go and THIS time it will end in a positive!!!!!
Hi! I saw you on the prayer list (from Kellys Korner) & just wanted to stop by & say I'm praying for you :) We are struggling also & are seeing a fertility specialist now. I have been off BC for two & half years & have been diagnosed with PCOS. I take 1000 mg of Metformin daily & the doctor said I can't take the Clomid anymore b/c I've taken it to many times. I'm hoping this new doctor will do wonders for us. I have faith that maybe this will be our year & hopefully yours too! God Bless!
Bonnie
Post a Comment