This is by far my most favorite.. Kami looks so happy and I just love it

The "big" twins meeting the "little" twins and a very proud daddy in the middle

Hope all of you are having a great week!
Amy
By God's grace, we were blessed with twin girls after being told we may never have children. This is our story....


22 comments:
Absolutely beautiful. Congrats again to the happy family!
Congratulations!
The babies are just beautiful.
PRE-CIOUS!
They are beautiful. Congrats! You all look so happy. :)
Awwww...you guys....these pictures are SOOOO good! I couldn't help but smile when I saw them. See you Saturday morning with food in hand! Big hugs to you all!
I love love love these pictures! Thank you for sharing!
This is just PERFECT! The older girls will love being able to have "their own baby" and not have to share. :)
Congrats Mimi on your beautiful twins. I think now...it is your turn!! :)
Cherish This Time
So your baby is here! What joy and what pleasure! Now your life is expanding, to make room for this treasure.
A darling newcomer to have and to hold--Her smiles are more precious than silver or gold.
She'll demolish your schedule though she's helpless and small;
She'll make her needs known, and she'll rule over all.
See, a new parent’s work is just never quite done, but you’ll never mind, ‘Cause it’s all so much fun.
When you hear her cute giggle you’ll start "aahing" and "oohing,"And she'll soon reply back by "ga ga" and "goo gooing."
Those big innocent eyes see a world strange and new; to make sense of it all she’ll look only to you.
So cherish this time of miraculous things--The excitement and wonder that a new baby brings.
By Joanna Fuchs
They are absolutely beautifuL!!!! I'm so happy for ya'll;) Enjoy every minute of it honey!!
Amazing!
oh my gosh! what fantastic pictures!
OHMYGOODNESS I can't get enough! They are too cute! Kami looks soooo good! I'm a bit jealous!
Love the pics! What a beautiful family!!!
What an exciting time for your family! Congratulation! Tell us, are the "big twins" identical?
i love the looks on both mommy and daddy's faces. i think that says it all!
Daddy is sure outnumbered now! :) But I bet he's loving EVERY minute! As I KNOW you are too. I'm so excited, happy, I could go on and on!
xoxoxo
~Michelle
BEAUTIFUL GIRLS! CONGRATS!! DOUBLE blessings!
BEAUTIFUL GIRLS! CONGRATS!! DOUBLE blessings!
Big congrats Kami! The girls are gorgeous and you did such a fantastic job carrying them for so long! I can't believe how big they are and that is all a credit to how well you stuck your pregnancy out. You were such a trooper and you so deserve these two little girls. You look absolutely beautiful with them...I hope you are enjoying yourself and I wish you a speedy recovery from your surgery.
Awwww Kami! I know you are OVER THE MOON right now! Your babies are BEAUTIFUL. <3 Enjoy each and every moment, you have been blessed.
God Bless.
Lorrie
Kami:
Words cannot describe how beautiful the girls are! You are absolutely glowing...motherhood definitely agrees with you. Congratulations again...May God continue to richly bless your family.
Love you!
Tracey
They are so PRESH!!! Kami you look fabulous!! I hope you are recovering well.
Congratulations again!
Post a Comment