Samantha and Mia

Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers

Thursday, January 21, 2010

4 Days!!!!!

At this time on Monday, my babies will be 7 hours old!!! Crazy!!

I am getting so excited and anxious and nervous and scared. It is going to be here before I know it. Today is my last day at work for ten weeks!!! Yay! I get to have all that time with my baby girls. How exciting!

Tomorrow is my final OB appointment and I get to meet the pediatricians that will be taking care of my girls. I am excited to see their facility and get that out of the way.

The Christmas tree is still up. Naked, of course. So hubby will be taking care of that this weekend. I will sweep and mop the floors and vacuum and then we will make sure the hospital bag is packed appropriately, put the car seats in the car and poof! Done!!! We wait for babies!! This is just so surreal. I am going to have a panic attack!

Kami

19 comments:

Toni :O) said...

You are going to do GREAT! Can't wait to meet those precious, precious baby girls. Praying for a smooth and easy delivery and I'll see you soon sweet friend! Remember, I'm a phone call away and a stones-throw down the road!Hugs!

twondra said...

Ah, you're going to do great! I'm so excited for you!!!

just me, dawn said...

wow! that is so awesome and you are going to be a great mom, look how long you were able to bake these girls!!

Melody said...

I can hardly wait!!!!!

Bella said...

FOUR DAYS!!!! Woohooo! I am beyond excited!!! You're going to be such a great mommy!!

Michele said...

Wow! So close!! I have to tell you, I will be scared too before our baby is born. You are gonna be so great though!!!

Mandy said...

No panic attacks! Nothing to panic about anymore! How wonderful! You're all done! I hope it all goes smoothly(and that this time Tuesday you'll at least post a pic, no words necessary-we'll guess who's who!) Relax and enjoy your last weekend prego!!

2momswithaplan said...

Wow! It's so close! I can't wait!!

PunkRockChic said...

So, so, so, so, so excited for you!!! Can't wait till your girls are here and to see pix and hear your birth story!

Shannon said...

Holy goodness! I just looked at your latest belly pics! You are so cute :)

Anonymous said...

omg. i'm so excited. pls enjoy your last weekend alone and r.e.l.a.x!!!!!!

can't wait to hear all about it and see the pics.

wahoo. bring on the girlies!

xoxo

Lori said...

You need to take it easy! That is crazy that you have been working up until now! I hope you do not have to be on your feet a lot. You are quite the trooper. That is so crazy that the girls will be here in less than a week! Hang in there, you are going to begin a whole new journey anytime now!! :)

Stacie said...

YAY, 4 DAYS!!!

I remember having the same plan: vacuum, mop, etc. three days before my scheduled C-section.

I went into labor three days early. No fun!

I hope you make it to your date. Keep us posted!

battynurse said...

Wow, you could be counting down hours.

Angelwingsbaby said...

Wow I can't believe you are so close hun how exciting! Haven't heard from you in a while I posted some pics of our little mason the other day.((hugs))

Brittney said...

Woohoo!!! I cannot believe how close you are and that the day you finally get to meet your girls is ALMOST HERE! I'm really excited for you:)

Mush said...

So exciting! Can't wait to see pics of your little girls. x

Peppermint Patty said...

Yay! Everyday I look on here to make sure you didn't already go in.

I remember driving by the hospital when I was 2 weeks away from giving birth to Matthew. I bust out crying. My husband said, "What is wrong?!" I told him, "I just realized that this kid has to come out and either way, it's gonna hurt!"

LOL

You'll be good! Your hubby is a pro and Jesus will be standing with you the ENTIRE time!

The Grover's said...

I am SO excited for you as well. What a good and faithful Father we serve. He created these precious lives, has placed them in your family, and will carry you through no matter what you face. YOU will be an amazing mother. Your love for your girls (all your girls) shines through with each post, and it encourages me to be a better mommy!
I will be praying for you and your hubby during labor and delivery. ENJOY every second of it...
Big Hugs to you
Amber