Total Weight Gained/Loss? 46 pounds
Maternity Clothes: Of course!!! Have you seen the belly???
Sleep? What is that???
Best Moment of the Week? Reaching 37 weeks
Movement- Not as much anymore
Food Craving- I don't eat because there isn't room
Food aversions- Almost everything!
Morning sickness?-I am getting sick almost every night now
Gender- Two girls still
Labor Signs- Lost mucus plug last week, having contractions
Belly Button- Still hasn't popped
What I miss- My regular clothes and sleeping on my belly
What I'm looking forward to- Meeting my girls finally!!!
Weekly Wisdom- Trust in God!
Milestones- Full term!!!!!


20 comments:
How exciting to be 37 weeks! So proud of you! (((HUGS)))
AWWWWWWW, I keep checking to see when the girls are going to be here. You are VERY close! Do you have a trampoline? HAHA. Love ya!
Great job! I had my Twins at 37 weeks and they were/are perfect! Good luck to you!
You look so beautiful!!! I am so proud of you!!! icant wait to see those precious girls!!!
We are waiting (im)patiently!!
Kami, that's AMAZING that you got those twins to full term!!! SOOOO awesome;) I can't wait to see their beautiful pictures!!
Way to go girl... you should be super proud of yourself for hitting 37 weeks with TWINS!! Those girls must be happy and content : ) Have you tried to give them an inviction notice yet (lol). I must say that is one big beautiful belly. You should try to make a belly cast... I made one when I was around 9 months and have it hanging in my bedroom. It is a great memory to how big I was.
Hugs,
Lisa
Congrats to get to 37 weeks - that is so amazing!
yay! i'm so jealous you made it to 37 weeks! way to go mamma!
also...maybe it's just me, but you look like you've dropped in this picture!
xoxo
Congrats on making it to term! What a great accomplishment.
Do you have a tattoo around your belly button?
You are such a beautiful pregnant woman! Congrats to you on making it this far!
At the risk of sounding like somebody from 1992-- You go girl!
How do you drive that thing!? =) What a beautiful belly! Can't wait to meet your girls!!!YAY!! Almost there!
Kami - I've not posted for ages but I have been keeping up with your blog. Your belly certainly has dropped in this last picture, thats always a good sign.
You are looking fab and should be so very proud of yourself.
Take care honey & I look forward to reading your birth announcement very soon.
You look amazing and beautiful my friend...gosh it won't be long now and I'm so stinkin excited for you...woo hoo!!! Hopefully see you later today...hugs :O)
Hooray for making it to full term! You're such a great mama already :-) Can't wait for the arrival of your precious little girls, so we can finally see pics.
wow girl! you are my hero. i cannot believe someone as tiny as you has that big belly to carry around. i cannot imagine how uncomfortable you are. can't wait to meet those girls now!
love love love the pic! woo hooo! full term!!!!! bring on the girls!!!
what a big bump!! i cant wait to see them! xxx
Kami, you still look amazing! I cannot believe you've come this far, and you have carried your girls to full-term.
Kami,
That belly is the cutest thing I've seen in a long time! It looks like someone just put a huge balloon in there!
I'm so proud of you, congrats on making it full term! I can't wait to meet Mia and Samantha!!
xoxoxoxxoox
Love you~Michelle
Post a Comment