Are in full force over here!!!! LOL Yesterday I got home from work all ready to snuggle my wee ones when all of a sudden, BAM! Full out temper tantrums. Crying and whining and time outs. I was ready to go back to work! LOL Seriously though, this is a part of parenthood. This is what I signed up for and I would do it all over again in a heartbeat. I'm sure you all would too. And to the ladies still trying to have their miracle, it is so worth it. I promise! Of course yesterday, I may of said it differently. LOL
I have a new laptop! You know what that means? Blogging more! Yeah! I can now blog more and document my life! I was going to shut down this blog but I just can't do it. It holds too many memories and I have made some beautiful friendships. I know a lot of you are following me on Facebook now so whatever pictures I post here you may have already seen. Sorry about that!
I am super excited it is August. I am getting excited about the fall. Michigan is beautiful in the fall. It only means that Halloween, Thanksgiving and Christmas are around the corner. My favorite time of year. The girls are getting old enough to open presents so that will be fun to watch. Of course, Christmas is not about the presents but I'm excited to see the few we get them. Hopefully they don't get into the Christmas tree like last year. I doubt that though. LOL I'm starting to think about what I want to dress them up as for Halloween. I'm thinking Minnie Mouse. Not 100% sure yet but they love Mickey Mouse clubhouse. Or a Disney princess. I haven't really dressed them up for Halloween yet so this will be the first year. I'm excited!
Well, that's all for today. My posts are scattered. So sorry for that. I'll leave you will a little twinkie spam. They are getting so big!
Kami









1 comment:
They are so cute! They sure are growing.
I love this time of the year, too. :) I can't wait to see Hannah in the leaves and snow.
Post a Comment