Samantha and Mia

Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers

Thursday, August 9, 2012

I'm singing in the rain.......

So today was my day off.  I now work three days a week and the occasional Saturday.  I have Tuesday's and Thursday's off.  It has been raining all day long.  So after breakfast, the girls asked their normal question.  "Mommy, wanna go outside???"  I'm thinking to myself.  These crazy kids want to go outside.  It's raining!  I told them no, that it was raining.  Mia gave me a pouty face and said, "Please mommy???"  OK, she said the magic word.  I then think to myself, why not?  It isn't going to hurt them.  If they get wet, I'll dry them off.  No big deal.  So I opened the door and told them to run free....  This is what happened.

Sam ran out right away, Mia was a little slower to get out there.



Once they got out there, a ton of laughter erupted from their little bodies.  They sounded like a bunch of crazy hyenas.  (As I type this, Mia is asking to go outside again.  She is saying, "Not raining no more..."  lol)



I asked them to pose for me and say It's raining!!!!!  They did it.  That doesn't happen often.  LOL


It was so much fun that they hugged each other!!!  OK, I put them up to it again.


And now, they are outside yet again. At least it isn't raining now.  Hey, it makes them happy!  I like to make my kids happy.  I love making memories.

What did your kiddos do today?

God Bless,
Kami


1 comment:

twondra said...

Awwww, LOVE the hugging picture!!