Samantha and Mia

Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers

Tuesday, December 14, 2010

Winter, go away!!!!

Seriously. We got the worst blizzard the other night that made traveling to work absolutely insane. I was on the road for five hours yesterday. I still can't believe it. Thank the Lord that my girls were home and I didn't have to drive them anywhere. It was absolutely horrible. It wasn't even cleared this morning so it took me two hours to get to work. I just want to be a stay at home mommy. Is that too much to ask for??? Geeesh!

I left work at 5pm last night and didn't get home until 745pm. I almost missed seeing my girls. You better believe I walked into the door, dropped everything I had in my hands, ran to them, swooped them up and cried like a baby. I literally cried like a baby. They looked at me like I lost my mind and in that moment, I think I did! I absolutely HATE winter. I put my life on the line last night to sit in a chair for most of the day and did nothing! Good grief!

I'll leave you with a picture of my little wee ones. They are crawling all over me these days and pulling themselves up to standing position!!! yay!


Mia

Samantha





6 comments:

Stacie said...

AHHHH, they're so cute, Kami! I can't believe they're crawling.

Kami said...

I know!!! They are starting to walk as long as they are holding onto something. My sitter (cousin) is absolutely amazing with them!!! Thank God for her.

Kami

twondra said...

Wasn't the storm bad? I was lucky that I didn't have to leave the house, though.

Awwww, love the girls! They are so precious. :) I recognize the blanket in Mia's picture :)

Tiffany said...

They are SO sweet. When my boys were 10 and 11 months I too seriously contemplated being a SAHM. I wanted NOTHING more that to be home with them EVERY day. Now, I have days when the thought enters my mind, but other days that I know I am doing the right thing and sometimes... I even want to go to work. However, I only work 3 days a week so it's a great balance for me. I cherish my days off with them, and relax a bit on my days at work. hehe.

Toni :O) said...

I'm sorry girl...I've been in your shoes before, trust me...it's really hard! I miss you so much and here's hoping some day, you'll get your wish. Hugs!

Kami said...

Tammy- Those are their favorite blankets! They are always with them. :)

Kami