Samantha and Mia

Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers

Friday, December 10, 2010

OK, feeling better.......

I am finally starting to feel better...... That dream was awful!!!

Love to you all!

Kami

5 comments:

Triumph in Learning said...

Glad to hear you are feeling better:) However I can see why that dream upset you!!! My heart would have been Racing right out of my chest.

Also thanks for the congrats! You sweet girls are growing so fast. It'll be time for their 1st birthday before you know it:*)

Hugs,
Hannah

Triumph in Learning said...

your*

twondra said...

Oh sweetie, what a horrible dream. :( I'm so sorry. I'm glad you're feeling better, though. I know how much dreams can really affect you. I've had dreams that Mark is dying or has died and it's horrible. :(

I hope you continue to do better! (((HUGS))))

Heather said...

That was a tough dream. I hate when I have bad dreams that stay with me for awhile. Hang in there.

heartincharge said...

So glad you are feeling better. Of course that would shake you up.n But I think you did a good job in taking a positive message of gratitude from it and then letting it go.