By God's grace, we were blessed with twin girls after being told we may never have children. This is our story....
They get cuter and cuter every time I see them!
They are adorable!
Your girls are so flipping cute! They are growing so fast! Seems like yesterday we were still watching the belly progression pics.
I can't believe how big they are either! It's amazing how quickly time goes by when you are so busy!Very cute babas xxx
Such happy little girls!
they are adorable! I cant believe how big they are getting
oh my gosh they are sooo adorable!! Merry Christmas!
Awww, so cute!!
Sweet!
LOVE the headbands.
i just love these pictures!!!! how do you keep yourself from just eating them all up!!!!!!!
Your girls are absolutely beautiful, and have gorgeous smiles. You are truly blessed! God love them, they are growing so fast! I know this is going to be a wonderful Christmas for you all!Happy Holidays!A Mom-Mom in NJ
Post a Comment
12 comments:
They get cuter and cuter every time I see them!
They are adorable!
Your girls are so flipping cute! They are growing so fast! Seems like yesterday we were still watching the belly progression pics.
I can't believe how big they are either! It's amazing how quickly time goes by when you are so busy!
Very cute babas xxx
Such happy little girls!
they are adorable! I cant believe how big they are getting
oh my gosh they are sooo adorable!! Merry Christmas!
Awww, so cute!!
Sweet!
LOVE the headbands.
i just love these pictures!!!! how do you keep yourself from just eating them all up!!!!!!!
Your girls are absolutely beautiful, and have gorgeous smiles. You are truly blessed! God love them, they are growing so fast! I know this is going to be a wonderful Christmas for you all!
Happy Holidays!
A Mom-Mom in NJ
Post a Comment